Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Wow...to think we spent less than 10 million this summer and brought in the likes of Tevez, Ogbonna, Llorente is ridiculous. Marotta doing work again!
Not completely true, we also are still paying of the transfers of last season and the seasons before for deals that were multiple season deals.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Net spend is about 12m iirc.
If you don't consider their value in our books. All our sold payers had a value derived from previously payed transfer fee - amortization to this point. Net spend is nowhere near 12m. It's around 40m.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If you don't consider their value in our books. All our sold payers had a value derived from previously payed transfer fee - amortization to this point. Net spend is nowhere near 12m. It's around 40m.
BUt they also sold shirts, put is in the CL twice, brought us the title (and the cash that brings this), etc.

But indeed, we barely ever sell with profit.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Seems like we have a good base for defense and enough cover in attack.
I hope Marotta and Paratici will scout for Pirlo replacement, and good wingers for the future.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not completely true, we also are still paying of the transfers of last season and the seasons before for deals that were multiple season deals.
Eg: Peluso at 4.8m, Asamoah at 9m.

Seems like we have a good base for defense and enough cover in attack.
I hope Marotta and Paratici will scout for Pirlo replacement, and good wingers for the future.

Wingers are the future of this team. Best way forward IMO. Pun intended. :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Xabi would be such a backward move.Marotta should realize that not everyone would be able to do a 'Pirlo'.Plus this guy will be a huge liability in defense.Pls no,against this move.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Stop living in the past.Xabi is done.Last thing we need is another regista who is a complete defensive liability.I'd rather play a DM there.Nainggolan or Pogba would be ideal and play a creative CM in an advanced role like Hernanes does for Lazio for example.

Pogba/Nainggolan

Vidal----Hernanes.

Something like this.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont get the 'defensive liability' tag. He's slow but by no means is he that bad: he played in a 2 man midfield and on his side played Ronaldo, a winger that doesnt track back. Maybe that makes him look less good in defending?

Alonso is class

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Xabi? He is good, but I'd prefer someone younger who we could rely on for many years instead of thinking about a replacement every two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)