Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Are you guys so keen to get rid of Pirlo? He might surprise us and win us the CL after all :D

Also RM let go of Ozil. What a blunder, lol. I'm feeling better and better about our CL group.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We will have Bale and Ronaldo to deal with. Luckily our wing backs are very capable defensively and will run all day.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think Conte is content with Asamoah as a LWB.

He does his job. Nothing amazing, nothing bad.

With any of our midfielders injured, our midfield becomes a little thin. We could have used another bench player besides Padoin.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
To get someone better. Mostly for the sake of it since we don't have much else we can do to improve the squad :D What else do we really need to do?

Get a new LWB, I suppose - since apparently Asamoah isn't good enough (I disagree)

A crack signing in the attacking department perhaps?

Replace Pirlo? Or just shuffle around the CMs we already have?
We totally must get a replacement for Pirlo, if not total at least partial. If Conte wants to try something new like a CAM would be hard to get a great one and then an ok one to rest the former. And it has to be someone with a lot of class but also must run his ass off to please Conte.

Also I'm intrigued about how Vidal and Pogba would perform with a CAM, would they get to be as high on the pitch as they are now? Or would mainly focus on defending? If so, the new CAM should score a big amount of goals to replace the ones of Vidal at least. Having two 'CDM' in the paper would allow to one of our WB to be much more offensive, I believe.

I can only dream of Hamsik and Marcelo comming here but:

Llorente-Tévez

Hamsik

Marcelo - Pogba - Vidal - Lichtsteiner

Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli

Buffon​

Also if Llorente fails... we would need another CF :scared:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We totally must get a replacement for Pirlo, if not total at least partial. If Conte wants to try something new like a CAM would be hard to get a great one and then an ok one to rest the former. And it has to be someone with a lot of class but also must run his ass off to please Conte.

Also I'm intrigued about how Vidal and Pogba would perform with a CAM, would they get to be as high on the pitch as they are now? Or would mainly focus on defending? If so, the new CAM should score a big amount of goals to replace the ones of Vidal at least. Having two 'CDM' in the paper would allow to one of our WB to be much more offensive, I believe.

I can only dream of Hamsik and Marcelo comming here but:

Llorente-Tévez

Hamsik

Marcelo - Pogba - Vidal - Lichtsteiner

Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli

Buffon​

Also if Llorente fails... we would need another CF :scared:
He isn't exactly succeeding so far - hopefully we'll be ecstatic with his performances by the end of the month.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, really don't wanna see hamsheet in our jersey.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So the missing pieces will be done in January.

Still stuck with Motta,De Ceglie and Peluso. This 3 should go.

But I guess we would be able to see more of Bouy if he stayed.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Excellent mercato overall. Our midfield could've used a good sub but we'll be okay as long as we don't start picking up injuries until the mid season window.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
When pirlo eventually leaves, do you think Conte will just swap a regista for a trequartista? From this 3-1-4-2 to a 3-4-1-2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)