Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who in bundesliga can Juve get realistically?

and by realistically i mean for 3-5-2 because conte will never, ever play with anything else.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
who in bundesliga can Juve get realistically?

and by realistically i mean for 3-5-2 because conte will never, ever play with anything else.
from Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Schalke i think nobody (ofcourse their best players, we woudnt buy the squad fillers even if available)... HSV seems bankrupt but i dont know if they have players for us... i think young talented players that arent targeted by bayern or the EPL teams are the ones we can get and that would actualy be useful, the other average ones arent even worth considering since we have plenty of those in serie a already... however, no-one in germany plays a 3-5-2 (dortmund tried last year against schalke and were destroyed) so its hard to find players that suit and can play well in that formation...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Perin is a very good goalkeeper, but i don't see him on the bench...
also: could a mod change the title of this thread... the winter mercato is over.. this has become a summer mercato thread :p

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to Tuttosport, Juventus still moves to Stevan Jovetic. The player engages in Manchester and would like to return to Italy. Marotta already have an agreement with the entourage of Jovetic and would like the player on loan with the right of redemption for 15 million Euros. The answer will give the City.
Classic Tuttosport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)