Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Agree. it's either Iturbe or Berardi for rotation/backuo role on the wing.and i think we'll go for the easier and cheaper(and probably better) of Berrardi.
For starting role on the wing i hope for:
1.Di Maria,2.Lamela,3.Nani,4.Cerci,5.Menez. in that order.

We also need 1 quality LB(Kolarov/Rodriguez/?) and 1 quality Llorente backup/rotation(Mandzukic/Dzeko/Benteke/?).
Gabbiadini can be fourth striker.

So basically it's 3 quality players+Berrardi+Gabbiadini,IMO.

But as baggio said,everything depends on whenether we'll sell Pogba or not:)xfinger:).
Di maria/berardi-----Llorente/gabbiadini/quags-----Tevez/menez

keep pogba and wee if this works out. the fact is that if our side is confident ina 433 just like Dortmund was so confortable playing attacking footballwith 4231, we can go top4 in Europe with this squad. give tevez and di maria free roles and llorente to bang in important goals like he is doing now.

Homero Vidal

Jan 3, 2014
What I read from Agresti some weeks ago is that in order for Lazio to sign Quagliarella they must sell Floccari. So if they found a club to place him they might come for Quaglia... quite improbable.. but still.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hmm. All depends on sales actually. The entire mercato strategy is likely to shift in the likely event that Pogba is sold.

Even if he's not sold, I can see quite a few players on their way out.

Even, just Nani, Rodriguez and Mandzukic would be a pretty stellar mercato.
It would be huge. Just try to add transfer fees + wages gross. Huge money I'm not sure they all could come.

Iturbe would be a waste of money, especially if we already have Gabbiadini and Berardi waiting in the wings
Agreed.

Eljo

Nov 29, 2013
are you fckn insane? why hamper the development of a future star in berardi by having him benched at juve? are u fckn serious? if he is our first choice winger for next year i welcome him and hope he can be a beast like pogba. If not, let him get serie a experience by playing on loan as a first option.
Manolo is a older and has lower ceiling, so bringing him as a 3rd/4th option would be nice, if we can sell gio or quags in the summer. lets pray we can sell both. i could live with quags staying and having limited minutes with manolo the preferred option ahead of him.
and stop fckng dreaming of đeko, manđo or any beast CF, why would they come here to sit on the bench and watch Llorente become CF numero uno in italy? kids

E:please bring hernanes. give them quag, gio, isla, padoin and money if they ask.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
are you fckn insane? why hamper the development of a future star in berardi by having him benched at juve? are u fckn serious? if he is our first choice winger for next year i welcome him and hope he can be a beast like pogba. If not, let him get serie a experience by playing on loan as a first option.
Manolo is a older and has lower ceiling, so bringing him as a 3rd/4th option would be nice, if we can sell gio or quags in the summer. lets pray we can sell both. i could live with quags staying and having limited minutes with manolo the preferred option ahead of him.
and stop fckng dreaming of đeko, manđo or any beast CF, why would they come here to sit on the bench and watch Llorente become CF numero uno in italy? kids

E:please bring hernanes. give them quag, gio, isla, padoin and money if they ask.
For Berardi id say 15 games with Juve is far better then 25 with Sassuolo.
You're too focused on his age. Some players come through very early on, if theres talent enough, it doesn't matter how old you are. As for Berardi he is currently on 11 goals and two hattricks in his debut season of Serie A. I kind of rate him spectacular. The hype around El Shaarawy stems from 15 goals in his second season with 0 hattrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)