Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
@Bianconero81 Okay just for you, Nani instead of Cerci. :D I think that's an upgrade over our squad this season and a better suited formation to compete in the CL.

well that pretty much happens every time someone posts a formation/squad in here without increasing the wages by 20mio...

my favourite part though: sell quag, immobile -> get a backup CF :D
Well the reasoning behind that was to sell Immobile to Torino for Cerci (bring down the cash value), and there's rumours Quag is out and that we want to cash in on him before he's too old.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Good quality wise but can't see it happening. If you're an optimist and add transfer fees alone it's a huge chunk of money.

IMO it'll be as usual. 1-2 quality players at best or more but bench ones actually.

Hmm. All depends on sales actually. The entire mercato strategy is likely to shift in the likely event that Pogba is sold.

Even if he's not sold, I can see quite a few players on their way out.

Even, just Nani, Rodriguez and Mandzukic would be a pretty stellar mercato.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Out:
De Ceglie 2 million
Motta 1 million
Padoin 2 million
Pepe or Isla (2 million / 10 million)
Vucinic 12 million
Giovinco 15 million

In
Evra (0)
Matuidi (0)
Menez (0)
Nani (12)
Iturbe (12)
Berardi (5 million for the 50%)
That would be nice (altought that's almost impossible)

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-Evra
Vidal-Pogba
Nani-Tevez-Iturbe
Llorente

Storari
Caceres-Bonucci-Ogbonna
Isla-Marchisio-Pirlo-Asamoah
Berardi-Quagliarella-Menez​

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i never suggested that, but how do you suppose we try and accomodate berardi, gabbiadini and Iturbe in a team that already has Tevez and Llorente as starters and before we've even looked to off-load quag, giovinco and vucinic yet maintaining some sort of competitiveness in Europe, it is too quick of a transition to throw 3 kids right into the deep end. As i said Iturbe would be a huge waste of money on a player we don't really need and we are covered for. I'd be surprised if we end up selling giovinco, quagliarella and vucinic either now or in the summer any ways

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Iturbe would be a waste of money, especially if we already have Gabbiadini and Berardi waiting in the wings
Agree. it's either Iturbe or Berardi for rotation/backuo role on the wing.and i think we'll go for the easier and cheaper(and probably better) of Berrardi.
For starting role on the wing i hope for:
1.Di Maria,2.Lamela,3.Nani,4.Cerci,5.Menez. in that order.

We also need 1 quality LB(Kolarov/Rodriguez/?) and 1 quality Llorente backup/rotation(Mandzukic/Dzeko/Benteke/?).
Gabbiadini can be fourth striker.

So basically it's 3 quality players+Berrardi+Gabbiadini,IMO.

But as baggio said,everything depends on whenether we'll sell Pogba or not:)xfinger:).

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
You are right, I just didn't like idea of Manolo on the wing (Gabbiadini and Berardi waiting in the wings) :D

Anyway, there won't be a young Juve any time soon. Conte accept only players that he have complete faith in their skill (Pogba) and that's rare. We won't be another BVB and it's not bad with their problem with the squad when somebody is inujured. We may will have younger squad (more 25 years old) but not young squad, not a chance.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You are right, I just didn't like idea of Manolo on the wing (Gabbiadini and Berardi waiting in the wings) :D

Anyway, there won't be a young Juve any time soon. Conte accept only players that he have complete faith in their skill (Pogba) and that's rare. We won't be another BVB and it's not bad with their problem with the squad when somebody is inujured. We may will have younger squad (more 25 years old) but not young squad, not a chance.
the waiting on the wings was a figure of speech rather than the suggestion of playing him on the wing, even so he seems like a decent enough inside forward

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,654
    Now they mention Floccari close to Sassuolo. Zaza and Di Francesco don't see eye to eye. Zaza coming here to replace Mirko?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)