Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Wait a $#@!ing minute..

Di Marzio says the deal is off because Monaco wants 12 for the loan, while we offer 8.

JUST $#@!ing pay it.

I pretty much doubt this is the reason why it won't happen, because if it is I am sure we could find an agreement in the midle somewhere.
I honestly think Di Marzio makes shit up because he doesn't know the full story

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Loved how all the rumours went from positive to negative as soon as it got to 9-10 PM

Was basically Di Marzios way of guessing as he knows absolutely nothing about this because all the people involved in negotiations were at home getting ready for bed.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,807
    Loved how all the rumours went from positive to negative as soon as it got to 9-10 PM

Was basically Di Marzios way of guessing as he knows absolutely nothing about this because all the people involved in negotiations were at home getting ready for bed.
    For sure we know they tried but I hope Chich ain't the backup plan. If we had the cash for Falcao and it doesn't happen I hope we go for a CB and creativity up front. I'd be really disappointed and furious in our mercato if we keep Marrone and add Chicharito.

Jul 20, 2012
    Read his last 4 - 5 replies, what exactly is he saying ?

https://twitter.com/mirkogazzetta/with_replies
    Give me a sec

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mister it literally looks like a hidden message

- - - Updated - - -

When he wrote this

facciamo cronaca, non gli indovini. che poi si tratti di un affare ai limiti dell'impossibile lo sanno anche i sassi...
    I'm trying to translate it but I'm having a hard time.

Its something like

We make chronicles not soothsayers. To complete a deal almost impossible, even the stones know.

Basically if I understood it right, he belives that it is obvious that Falcao wont come or he has no clue

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    It's hidden code. Clearly the Juve board are Illuminati.

- - - Updated - - -

For sure we know they tried but I hope Chich ain't the backup plan. If we had the cash for Falcao and it doesn't happen I hope we go for a CB and creativity up front. I'd be really disappointed and furious in our mercato if we keep Marrone and add Chicharito.
    Calm down about Marrone

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Yeah, honestly he's such a limited striker i'd be cool with our plan 'B' to Hernandez being something like 'Keep the money and bank it'

Pointless addition. Meanwhile the chuckle brothers Bonucci and Ogbonna are stealing a paycheck

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)