Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
32 scudetti/2CL

we need a change in our approach.
This. This times a fucking hundred.

We could focus almost exclusively on the CL and still secure 2nd in this shit league ffs, our nearest rivals who were what 17 points behind us despite being in 2 competitons just sold their best CB/most important player

The Milan teams are shit especially AC Milan, Napoli have a defence on par with my old 5 a side team and Fiorentina can't do shit against lesser clubs when it counts.

Nah let's keep smashing records in the rich mans SPL and continue to be laughed at in Europe.

My God we need investment badly.

Inb4 "Wat? We're DOMINATING SERIE A BRAH WE'RE IN NO NEED OF ANYTHIN"

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I tend to agree with you guys but so much of our revenue comes from CL qualification so our management is always going to prioritize it first. So a cheap loan for a striker that could do a job vs. Italian teams will always be looked at it I think.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,205
    This. This times a fucking hundred.

We could focus almost exclusively on the CL and still secure 2nd in this shit league ffs, our nearest rivals who were what 17 points behind us despite being in 2 competitons just sold their best CB/most important player

The Milan teams are shit especially AC Milan, Napoli have a defence on par with my old 5 a side team and Fiorentina can't do shit against lesser clubs when it counts.

Nah let's keep smashing records in the rich mans SPL and continue to be laughed at in Europe.

My God we need investment badly.

Inb4 "Wat? We're DOMINATING SERIE A BRAH WE'RE IN NO NEED OF ANYTHIN"
    we must know shit I guess. Beppe, AA, Elkann surely are more competent than us behind our computers.

:numnum:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    EscapeGoat and Isla were also reported as "options". I'd say it's worrying.
    this this .

I really hope we don't end up buying Hernandez. Loan would be fine though.
    Exactly. i coudnt care less for that guy´s career. If he wants to come here as the new borrigol/anelka/osvaldo, and will acept his bench role.. then fine.

I just dont want to see this team buying him at the end of the season.

Tlking about Chicharito.... apart from forward,,, whats his other prefered roles?. In how many positions he can play?.

Also, then what about Giovinco? he is not counted as forward now?. Of chiccha is coming to fulfill our obliged "5 strikers" quota?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Many of our moves just don't make sense at all. Sometimes I really wonder if they are even planning or just sit at the table and go like 'let's buy Hernandez'.

Seeing Coman made me exciting how we're changing into something good. But right now I have no idea what are they thinking and doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)