Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Hernandez isn't useless.

He's certainly better than what we've been targeting as our 5th option these last few years.

With that said, I would much rather have Shaqiri. But I would be content with Hernandez.
With an obligation to buy? Are you serious? It's one thing to have him on loan for the 5th ST spot as long as we can show his ass the door next season but actually buy him? u wat m8

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,185
    He can't play with Llorente, if Nando gets injured we'll have Morata back soon and Tevez can play there as well. No need for him. We need a creative player up front.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Shaqiri is to be taken on loan too. We need him more than Hernandez. Let's gamble on the Swiss; He's younger and actually what we need. With option to buy Beppe will have enough time to evaluate the guy.

Hernandez has been shit for ages now. I think we're fine with Llorente, Morata and Tevez for CF spot.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Hernandez could be useful in Serie A where he doesn't have to actually do any ball playing or holding the ball because the other team will concede possession and park the bus. In that case he might actually be useful since all he has is movement and finishing. He's below par in every other area however, and even nowadays his finishing has gone to shit because of his confidence.

Also, I'm guessing Morata is seen as more than a prima punta by the coach. More like a Tevez replacement I'm guessing.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    GDM says it is with an option to buy not obligation
    Is that what Di Marzio says as well? If so, it's not so bad. On the cheap, on loan + no obligation to buy is a good deal imo BUT

ONLY IF we needed a player like him. We don't. I agree with @Mark, our aim should be for a creative player, someone who pulls the strings, definitely not Chicarito.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,192
    Hernandez could be useful in Serie A where he doesn't have to actually do any ball playing or holding the ball because the other team will concede possession and park the bus. In that case he might actually be useful since all he has is movement and finishing. He's below par in every other area however, and even nowadays his finishing has gone to shit because of his confidence.
    we don't need help for Serie A.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Is that what Di Marzio says as well? If so, it's not so bad. On the cheap, on loan + no obligation to buy is a good deal imo BUT

ONLY IF we needed a player like him. We don't. I agree with @Mark, our aim should be for a creative player, someone who pulls the strings, definitely not Chicarito.
    http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...icial-offer-to-manchester-united-the-detials/
    The agent of Chicharito Hernandez was in Milan today. He met Juventus, which are interested in the Mexican striker. The player is willing to move, there won’t be any problem on the wages. Now Juventus have to convince Manchester United: they made the first step and presented and official offer. They want him on loan with option to buy. The answer is expected to arrive soon. Juventus negotiate to acquire Chicharito.

I absolutely agree with you that we don't need him. Just wanted to point out that there won't be any obligation.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    we don't need help for Serie A.
    This. We need a player who will offer pace and directness to our game. Counter-attacking ability. Decent at 1v1, passing and maybe even shooting.

We really need this kind of player if we want to play 4321. Pereyra isn't that kind of player in my book.

I've been repetitive for the whole mercato now but we didn't address this issue at all even though it was the most important thing to do this summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    The onyl, ONLY way ill accept chicharito, is if he is on a loan that we will refuse to buy like with Osvaldo.

If he comes for cheap then yes...we will refuse it anyways because im pretty sure he is in shid form. he has been since like an year and a half. Even he sucked in the WC qualifiers with like o goals in all games.

He is average and will ad nothing to us.... but if he wants ot be in case all our forwards get injured then fine.

But i dont want ourteam to pay a DIME for that reject.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,200
    Kagawa who would have been more useful than Chicharito is close to Dortmund for 8m £ +2 in bonuses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)