Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No Shaqiri for over 20m. No.
Why not to spend some money for a talented guy, perhaps inexperienced in Europe? I prefer this than spend so many money for bench Bayern's players.
I agree!
I dont think we are looking for wingers anymore given our recent manager`s preferred formations!
If we are going for attack we can do a few things like moving Tevez to a behind the strikers role and get a new forward we can get a behind the forwards kind of player we can play with 3 forwards...
In those 3 options I rather see us getting someone who is fast great dribbler and can develop plays and can score
Shaqiri is not Trezeguet in fron of goal not a Robben in terms of dribblings not a Bale in terms of speed and not exactly a Ribery in terms of creating plays!
I`m not saying Shaqiri is not decent in those but I just hope for someone who is better than decent

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
We could have gotten him for 25mln if Beppe moved faster.
And what would make us and SerieA more attractive then Dortmund/Bundesliga or any top EPL team and the EPL league or any top La Liga team and La Liga league for him?
I am sure you are aware that if we could get him for 25MEuro, also teams from EPL or La Liga will offer the same.

Stop blaming Marotta for every player that is in this thread and that won't join us, it is getting a rediculous.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And what would make us and SerieA more attractive then Dortmund/Bundesliga or any top EPL team and the EPL league or any top La Liga team and La Liga league for him?
I am sure you are aware that if we could get him for 25MEuro, also teams from EPL or La Liga will offer the same.

Stop blaming Marotta for every player that is in this thread and that won't join us, it is getting a rediculous.
j0ker is living up to his name here, sarcasm bro.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wish Juve's transfers could be done faster. Sometimes you hear about other teams being linked to a player and then just a few days later they've already completed the deal.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Im not blaming Marotta, for not buying start! We clearly do not have the money!

- But I blame for using way to many money One medicore instead of taking chances on young potential superstars!

- Shaqiri is a good examble. Bayern bought him for like 11? He hasnt been protagonist, but yet he didnt loose Any value! Infact it has increased!!

When we buy medicore for 10, and they fail - they loose all the value! Young talents do not!

Look a sorensen! He for sure is nohing big, but only because we played him while he were young, he May give us profit!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Real are retards for letting Alonso go. Not that they had a balanced team before, but now it's almost a complete deja-vu from the first Galactico era.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
I agree!
I dont think we are looking for wingers anymore given our recent manager`s preferred formations!
If we are going for attack we can do a few things like moving Tevez to a behind the strikers role and get a new forward we can get a behind the forwards kind of player we can play with 3 forwards...
In those 3 options I rather see us getting someone who is fast great dribbler and can develop plays and can score
Shaqiri is not Trezeguet in fron of goal not a Robben in terms of dribblings not a Bale in terms of speed and not exactly a Ribery in terms of creating plays!
I`m not saying Shaqiri is not decent in those but I just hope for someone who is better than decent
Shaqiri is already too good a player for us to wish for

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,080
    Geez, you made one of the top 5 best central mid of all time who was also an essential part of one, if not the one, of the most beautiful Football teams in history sound like he was just a player who played for Roma. :D

And it's Falcão, not Falcao. His dad got it wrong. :rolleyes: (who cares?)

- - - Updated - - -

So what's new? Now that we're rich, thanks to NapUli, are we spending it yet? @Mark
    for Denis?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)