Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,861
    One of the main reasons we must hope nipples soccer fail tomorrow is we(and roma) get an extra 15m €(market pool) if they go out. Sure it could be another 15m for Dusan Basta or something but still 15m € who SHOULD be spent well and added with more cash to spend on top players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I don't remember when it was(what year) but didn't Agnelli say once we have to wait 3 years and then we could land a 25m+ player per year or something like that? Thing is we'll need more than 1 because Buffon, Barza, Pirlo...are not eternal. We'll have to replace them and others.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what's gonna happen next year. To finance all those options and get back Berardi and possibly others we'll have to sell someone. :mad:
    we will never have the money to sign 1 or 2 top quality players a season so long we keep up with these fucking loans with option to buy deals it feels like one of those loan payment adverts.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the main reasons we must hope nipples soccer fail tomorrow is we(and roma) get an extra 15m €(market pool) if they go out. Sure it could be another 15m for Dusan Basta or something but still 15m € who SHOULD be spent well and added with more cash to spend on top players.
    that money will be spent on the likes of schelotto or one of those Pirloisnotimpressed advert campaigns

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Yeah we're not signing any top players because of lack of funds, which has been acceptable until now

But soon enough we'll be losing several genuinely world class players due to declining with age. So yeah... our current budget isn't even going to come close to maintaining our current level

Any talk of 'improvement' will be laughable unless we start investing

So i'm not complaining about the players we're buying with the money we've got, more like the fact we don't have enough money to go after the players we need.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah hope Napoli choke and give us some free cash

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
    I just hope they choke. Period. Bums.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Think this season is make or break for us

Another CL failure, another hit on our income and we're stuck mopping up domestically in a broken league but doing nothing aside from the odd R16 run in the CL for the time being. We can't afford to miss out on the money that comes with European success with the spine of our team being on average 30+

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    For me it looks we will be using a lot more rotation. That is down both to our bench looking better and our new coach looking more willing to try different things with different players. In theory this should help us rest our starters which should in turn enable them to play better football in the big games.

I'm hopeful about this season, even if our mercato is closed.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
    Its only €10M we gain if Napoli crash out tonight.

Next year im sure we'll have more muscles in the mercato. With new shirtdeal, shirtsponsor and new vastly improved TV deals for both Serie A and CL we should see a revenue increase of at least €50M compaired to this year.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    I usually don't go off like this but if we don't get a guy who can start for us behind/next to Nando(with Tevez) and knows what to do with the ball + a CB because I'm scared for Barza's fitness and Ogbnna/Bonucci's presence then I want Beppe out! If the board doesn't want to invest then I want them to come out and say we don't have cash for top players but we'll have a better Ferrari next season. Then I want them to sell to Arabs or Russians.
    Well said, its fucking ridicolous to go through a major change like a new (lesser) coach in a team that already needed a improvement, and possibly a formation change, and not sign the needed starting quality player needed. I mean, do they know football clubs are supposed to have attacking midfielders? But whataheck, lets buy more backups and wait til next summer, to buy the backups to this seasons backups instead.
    :dule:

Still a little more time, but I'm actually now legitimately worried.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    Biggest risk this year is the Allegri factor. Its not inconceivable that Juve could miss out on a top 3 finish. If Napoli get elimiinated they will focus 100% on the league. Roma and Napoli could in fact finish ahead of us. If we don't make the top 3, we will self destruct. Players like Vidal and Pogba could be on their way out and then we are royally screwed as we wouldn't have the funds to fully invest the proceeds.

That is the biggest risk I see.

Jul 13, 2010
    so in theory, as soon as crapoli looses we are sure to get 15m, and we can spend them already, because we are planning to get those 15?

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
    Don't you think our current squad is a bit crowded?

GK(3): Buffon, Storari, Rubinho
    DF(9): Lich, Motta, Caceres, Barza, Bonu, Chielli, Ogbo, Evra, PDC
    MF(10): Vidal, Romulo, Pirlo, Marrone, Asamoah, Marchisio, Pogba, Pereyra, Coman, Padoin
    FW(5): Tevez, Gio, Pepe, Llorente, Morata

That's 27 players with at least 6 players that can be considered as deadwood and at this point theres not much we can do.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
    I just hope this money would go to landing a top player. Even if its on loan + option to buy.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
    If its true, the money better be used to invest in some first team talent. Otherwise, agnelli has really shown his lack of ambition.

Normally I always root for Italian clubs in Europe, but as others have said, this season does seem very make or break. I want what's beat for juve, I want Napoli out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)