Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,663
    They stated a few weeks ago we'll sign 2 more players, a CB and a forward. Starting to think we won't even get one. :anon:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I decided I was fed up of trading in forum rumours, so just went and asked Aberdeen's vice-chairman yesterday what the prospects were for the rest of the window.

Turns out it's hard for Aberdeen to get their main target because the club we'd be buying from are likely to sell there star man and don't want to lose two key players. They also won't be short enough of cash for Aberdeen to pressure them into selling if they sell the star man.

Therefore any move we make will have to be late in the window if the other player looks like he won't move.

Why don't you go and hunt down some Juve directors/executives to get some useful information? :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,671
    I could do that with the Impact, if I go in Turin they just might keep me as their new GM. :numnum:

:claire:

you guys needs fullbacks? We got a couple of good one for ya in Motta and PDC. 1.5m each.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I could do that with the Impact, if I go in Turin they just might keep me as their new GM. :numnum:

:claire:

you guys needs fullbacks? We got a couple of good one for ya in Motta and PDC. 1.5m each.
    The player we are after is a left-back. :D

The question just seems to be when we'll sign the guy.

All suggestions are that there is an agreement with the player, so at the very latest we should get him on a free next summer.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Falcao, Shaqiri, Gerson, and a defender for Zach and we call it a mercato. Seems pretty likely if you ask me. Probably all on loans too, with option to buy.

Mercato. 100 out of 10! Boom! It's on.

#FalcaON
    #ShaqirON
    #GersON
    #NastasON

#BeppeLoanGodOfAllTheWorld

#CLTitle3

#MercatoIsBetterThanSex

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)