Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
It is. Falcao earns 12 Mio. EUR net per year. Hes as expensive as Ibrahimovic was. At the point Milan signed Ibra in 2010, they have known that it can be just a short-term solution. he was just too expensive and only possible cuz berlusconi put 50-80 Mio. EUR per year in Milan.

and i guess falcao wont come for half of his current salary.
He does? I mean, as far as i know, Monaco had until June 2014 to move the club HQ to France to be able to participate en the french league system, which means that they will be taxed the same way as other french clubs - harder than in Italy. I don't know if it has been postponed, since i haven't really heard about it the last months, so they could have. But i'm certain that their tax heaven (as far as the football club is concerned, not the rest of Monaco) is soon going to end.

Besides, you could think of the situation in economic terms. There are two effects in play here. The first says, that his high salary will tend to make Falcao want to stay in Monaco for a long time, because he will earn a lot, thus getting a lot of utility from a high income.
But if playing there means relative disutility compared to playing in a club where he would be more happy and compete for titles etc. (like rumours suggest, don't even know if that is true) then the other effect will tend to lower the time he wants to spend in Monaco, since he could get a high income by playing there for a short time, thus allowing him to think less about money afterwards (prioritize them less). How strong those effects are and thus how he will decide to "plan" out his career, we don't know at all, and if he is happy playing in Monaco, there is not point in discussing anyway, so we talk the hypothetical case where he isn't really satisfied.

I don't think the deal is very probable, it would depend on a lot of factors. First of all, he should want Juve - would he want that if Real and the likes are interested and can afford the same (even better) sporting-wise and pay a high wage at the same time. So it would depend on Real being out of the picture i guess, or Falcao thinking he would play more and get a more central role in our squad. Then we have to pay him a fairly high salary (high by our standards) and the cut in income should be more than outweighted by the utility he would get from playing for us instead of Monaco (if he would have that, we don't know for sure).
Then Monaco should want (or be willing to, if he wants out) to sell for a price we can afford. What would his price be? 40 million €? If they would agree to installments we could technically pull that off, but it would be a huge amounts of our funds for a long period, and i'm sure our management doesn't want to put it all on one table since it would include a financial risk i haven't seen our management take so far. So with that in mind it's not within our parameters. Besides, i guess a 40 million € price might be too low, so i just can't see all the variables work out in our favour.

I'm more than happy with Llorente, but as a fan you can't say no to a guy like Falcao, but i would want them both to be part of the team then.

From the mentioned guys i think we could go for Podolski. He looks like our kind of deal. I would be happy with Shaqiri, but i'm not sure Bayerns wants him out...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He does? I mean, as far as i know, Monaco had until June 2014 to move the club HQ to France to be able to participate en the french league system, which means that they will be taxed the same way as other french clubs - harder than in Italy. I don't know if it has been postponed, since i haven't really heard about it the last months, so they could have. But i'm certain that their tax heaven (as far as the football club is concerned, not the rest of Monaco) is soon going to end.

Besides, you could think of the situation in economic terms. There are two effects in play here. The first says, that his high salary will tend to make Falcao want to stay in Monaco for a long time, because he will earn a lot, thus getting a lot of utility from a high income.
But if playing there means relative disutility compared to playing in a club where he would be more happy and compete for titles etc. (like rumours suggest, don't even know if that is true) then the other effect will tend to lower the time he wants to spend in Monaco, since he could get a high income by playing there for a short time, thus allowing him to think less about money afterwards (prioritize them less). How strong those effects are and thus how he will decide to "plan" out his career, we don't know at all, and if he is happy playing in Monaco, there is not point in discussing anyway, so we talk the hypothetical case where he isn't really satisfied.

I don't think the deal is very probable, it would depend on a lot of factors. First of all, he should want Juve - would he want that if Real and the likes are interested and can afford the same (even better) sporting-wise and pay a high wage at the same time. So it would depend on Real being out of the picture i guess, or Falcao thinking he would play more and get a more central role in our squad. Then we have to pay him a fairly high salary (high by our standards) and the cut in income should be more than outweighted by the utility he would get from playing for us instead of Monaco (if he would have that, we don't know for sure).
Then Monaco should want (or be willing to, if he wants out) to sell for a price we can afford. What would his price be? 40 million €? If they would agree to installments we could technically pull that off, but it would be a huge amounts of our funds for a long period, and i'm sure our management doesn't want to put it all on one table since it would include a financial risk i haven't seen our management take so far. So with that in mind it's not within our parameters. Besides, i guess a 40 million € price might be too low, so i just can't see all the variables work out in our favour.

I'm more than happy with Llorente, but as a fan you can't say no to a guy like Falcao, but i would want them both to be part of the team then.

From the mentioned guys i think we could go for Podolski. He looks like our kind of deal. I would be happy with Shaqiri, but i'm not sure Bayerns wants him out...
to answer your question http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25887943

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tevez - Falcao
Shaqiri
Pogba - Vidal
Pirlo
Evra - Chiellini - Barzagli - Licht
Buffon

Looks like the winners of the 2015 Champions League to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)