Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
tbh i'd take him over lavezzi
:lol: :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

We got it, everything about Germany is better than Italy. Now piss off.
:lol: I like Nostradamus. He is informative. However, he is constantly putting down Serie A, and the manner of his condescension is somewhat reminiscent of Zach.

- - - Updated - - -

For the likes of galatasaray, trabzonspor and so on. hes average and failed at every big club he was. in the german national team he is just a squad player and more or less nothing more than an entertainer for the whole bunch.

the squads clown. fuck him. pure mediocrity!
The German Pepe?! :boh:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m not a Podolski fan and I rather us sign better players than what we already have therefore improving our team rather than completing it but to be honest I think Podolski would fit us well and prove to be a good signing!
WC DC and WC forward (if we stay with the 3-5-2) are what we need!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I like Nostradamus. He is informative. However, he is constantly putting down Serie A, and the manner of his condescension is somewhat reminiscent of Zach.

- - - Updated - - -

The German Pepe?! :boh:
Lavezzi - 20 mill not even world class 29 years old. Or podolski again not world class but still a decent player and more versatile than lavezzi for a fraction of the asking price... do the maths

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
More versatile, but also much more mediocre. Of course the price is completely different here; you're comparing an immediate upgrade/ starter at PSG with a bench option/ squad player for Arsenal.

Lavezzi is unthinkable 'though, so not worth discussing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lavezzi - 20 mill not even world class 29 years old. Or podolski again not world class but still a decent player and more versatile than lavezzi for a fraction of the asking price... do the maths
Lavezzi is definitely superior to Podolski. However, his price tag of 20 million is somewhat excessive. If we can get Podolski on loan (or something in the region of 8 million Euros) then so be it. However, if we end up paying 12+ million, than Lavezzi is clearly the better option.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
If we manage to purchase Shaqiri, I will give Marotta 9/10 for this mercato. I don't believe it though, as Bayern for sure gonna find buyer able to pay whole sum outright. I heard that Monaco, Liverpool and other clubs are interested in him as well, and as far as I know they have money to pay for him now. They don't need to loan the player in order to put off major payments for next year, but we do. And this is our biggest problem and huge disadventage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)