Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Marrone isn't a defender. Sure he could possibly be deployed as a sweeper because of his passing but should not even be considered a defender in a back 4. And yes we do need another defender given we can't rely on Bonucci or Ogbonna too much and Barzaglis injury

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
OR MAYBE! because there are far less left footed players then right footed player maybe that could be why you dont see many left footed players playing right. Left footed players who make pro go through the same crap right footed players go though.
This.

Clichy played in right back several times and he did just fine. But yeah its better to put left in left and right in right for a full back/wing back.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So is Nastasic more reliable than Bonucci and Ogbonna? U do know if we are keeping Marrone, its for defense. That means we have Chiellini, Barzaghli, Ogbonna, Bonucci, Marrone and plus Nastasic. Its an overkill if you ask me, unless someone is leaving.

Jul 20, 2012
You forgot Caceres also.

This is how i see it with our current players

In a back 3:

Barzagli------Bonucci-----Chiellini
(Caceres)---(Marrone)---(Ogbonna)

In a back 4:

Lichtsteiner------------------Barzagli---------------------Chiellini----------------Evra
(Romulo/Caceres)------(Caceres/Bonucci)----------------(Ogbonna)------------(Asa/Ogbonna)

Now would you really trust Caceres/Ogbonna and Bonucci as our main cbs if both Barzagli and chiellini went down with injuries or suspensions? If we are really in for Nastasic, he is not only a player for depth but also a player for the future. The guy has a bright future ahead of him, and honestly if we do see Marrone as a cb then we are just retarded because he doesn't have the natural positioning and instinct that a defender should have.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do we really need another defender? We even have Marrone playing there. Its an overload. Should just concentrate on an attacking player.
Central defender is THE highest priority...

- - - Updated - - -

Marrone is shit, bonucci ar a cb in a 4man defence a bit weak or limits the tactics, caceres is not good enough and ogbonna is to stupid.

There is a gaping hole behind the starters.

Nastasic is top priority

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
You forgot Caceres also.

This is how i see it with our current players

In a back 3:

Barzagli------Bonucci-----Chiellini
(Caceres)---(Marrone)---(Ogbonna)

In a back 4:

Lichtsteiner------------------Barzagli---------------------Chiellini----------------Evra
(Romulo/Caceres)------(Caceres/Bonucci)----------------(Ogbonna)------------(Asa/Ogbonna)

Now would you really trust Caceres/Ogbonna and Bonucci as our main cbs if both Barzagli and chiellini went down with injuries or suspensions? If we are really in for Nastasic, he is not only a player for depth but also a player for the future. The guy has a bright future ahead of him, and honestly if we do see Marrone as a cb then we are just retarded because he doesn't have the natural positioning and instinct that a defender should have.
You do realize that Nastasic has a horrible injury history in City as well. For me he is just a potential, nothing suggesting he will come in at be our third choice CB automatically.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
We're also linked with Depay by some English newspapers. I know they're not the most reliable for Juve reports but they are definitely watching Depay and the rumours around him closely, due to interest from Man U and Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)