Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
And yet, somehow, this predictable team managed to win SerieA 3 times in a row with record braking figures. Surely, it can't be that bad.
It's not that bad ofc, that is why i always tought we are one or two players from having a team that is capable of competing for the CL, we are wasting our best players primes, we could've made of big push for the CL this year if we decided to spend on Quality instead of Quantity, Pirlo, Buffon, Barzagli, Tevez, Licht are all players that are nearing the end of their careers and maybe this is the last year of them performing at the highest level, and instead of giving them a real chance to compete for the CL, we decided to add bench players. I m not saying spend 50 mil in one players, but at least look for players capable of improving the team.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want someone like Camo, why do you mention Shaqiri? They aren't similar at all.
Their style isn't similar of course, but i am talking about players that are capable of beating their man and are creative enough, be it Shaqiri, Cuadrado, Cabella, Griezmann or anyone !!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
It's not that bad ofc, that is why i always tought we are one or two players from having a team that is capable of competing for the CL, we are wasting our best players primes, we could've made of big push for the CL this year if we decided to spend on Quality instead of Quantity, Pirlo, Buffon, Barzagli, Tevez, Licht are all players that are nearing the end of their careers and maybe this is the last year of them performing at the highest level, and instead of giving them a real chance to compete for the CL, we decided to add bench players. I m not saying spend 50 mil in one players, but at least look for players capable of improving the team.
You also need players interesting to join Juve, that want to come to Italy and that think SerieA is an interesting league for them.
God knows how many calls Marotta did and how many no's he got.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
people easily forget that in early last season -the record breaking one- we had some streaks of lucks.

and by tradition we should get isco than pseudo wingers-ss-am like shaqiri cuadrado griezmann etc, remember we have some of the best #10 in the history of football while never had any memorable wingers, even camo wasn't that big of a star at his prime.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
You also need players interesting to join Juve, that want to come to Italy and that think SerieA is an interesting league for them.
God knows how many calls Marotta did and how many no's he got.
In my opinion many of you do overestimate that league-shit. The league isnt that important, its all about the money. If Juve had 50 Mio. EUR to spend, we could sign a world class player. i have no doubts on that. hardly anyone would refuse juventus just because its in serie a.

napoli had 40 mio. euros after the sale of cavani and they were able to sign a good striker like higuain with that money. higuain could have played in BPL (arsenal) or bundesliga as well, but he chose italy.

league isnt that important, as long as it isnt a real tinpot league like greece, serbia, austria and so on.

Jul 1, 2010
people easily forget that in early last season -the record breaking one- we had some streaks of lucks.

and by tradition we should get isco than pseudo wingers-ss-am like shaqiri cuadrado griezmann etc, remember we have some of the best #10 in the history of football while never had any memorable wingers, even camo wasn't that big of a star at his prime.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
As we are thought everyday in this forum by some members, we don't have money, our budget is limited, so when you are spending a large chunk of that budget better be on someone who's worth it, not on some backup level players.

Name me one ?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, We are going to ruin the boy's future playing him as a SS, and if you think he is going to get significant playing time you are delusional
So "a creative player" automatically means SS

Cool, didnt knew that

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In my opinion many of you do overestimate that league-shit. The league isnt that important, its all about the money. If Juve had 50 Mio. EUR to spend, we could sign a world class player. i have no doubts on that. hardly anyone would refuse juventus just because its in serie a.

napoli had 40 mio. euros after the sale of cavani and they were able to sign a good striker like higuain with that money. higuain could have played in BPL (arsenal) or bundesliga as well, but he chose italy.

league isnt that important, as long as it isnt a real tinpot league like greece, serbia, austria and so on.
Wrong, players prefer Dortmund and Schalke these days :agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If di maria and khedira stay in rm, would you try to sign Isco for 40m with the Vidal money, that seems like a fair price given rm is overpopulated in mc.

--------Buffon

Lich-Barza-Chielli-Evra

Pereyra-Pogba-Pirlo-Isco

-----Tevez--Llorente

It reminds me of our 2004-2006 squad :')
Horrible setup. Very soft midfield, with the exception of Pogba. What fucking formation is this exactly? Why is Pereyra a starter?! I know Isco can be deployed on the wing, but he'd be far more effective as an AM with a free role.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta has done a great job getting great players with $0 budget and in a decreasing league. Cases like Pogba, Llorente and Tevez were we spent aprox. 13m (Tevez) now we have 100m in player worth (60 Pogba, 20 Tevez and 20 Llorente). Don't u think that if we had money to spend he would have done it?? I mean who else could make a profit of a player of 47m (Vidal 60-13) and already have a replacement for it at the same high level with €0 spent (Pogba)
:blah: :blah: :blah: IF Marotta sells Vidal, and replaces him with Guarin and Jovetic, or doesn't even replace him at all, then he hasn't done a fucking good job.

Another one of the Marotta apologists/sympathizers :touched:

Doing anything and resorting to any means to heap praise upon Marotta, and never criticize him.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
:blah: :blah: :blah: IF Marotta sells Vidal, and replaces him with Guarin and Jovetic, or doesn't even replace him at all, then he hasn't done a $#@!ing good job.

Doing anything and resorting to any means to heap praise upon Marotta, and never criticize him.
THIS.

We (hopefully) arent Milan. If we sell Vidal for "balancing the books" or without replacing him adequately, we are doomed anyway.

Fuck Guarin.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We really need a creative player in this team, someone like Shaqiri would be perfect, we have no player capable of beating his man one on one, that's why i am amazed how our management are focusing on depth when there is some glaring needs in our starting 11 that need to be resolved.
Dude I've been calling for a winger/am for ages now. It was the most important position to fill this summer yet Marotta spent the money elsewhere but for am/winger. This Juve playing 352 is unwatchable and ineffective. I think it won't work under Allegri like it did under Conte.

If Tevez gets injured we're fucked. Who will replace him? Giovinco? Give me a break. Yet we're after a bench cb and cf. Way to waste even more money :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Horrible setup. Very soft midfield, with the exception of Pogba. What fucking formation is this exactly? Why is Pereyra a starter?! I know Isco can be deployed on the wing, but he'd be far more effective as an AM with a free role.
:tup:

if coman explodes on the wing, starting pereyra as opposite wingers, to make the wingbased formation default, isnt a bad thing tbh.

but not that formation offcourse, its awfull

IF Marotta sells Vidal, and replaces him with Guarin and Jovetic, or doesn't even replace him at all, then he hasn't done a fucking good job.
If Vidal goes, its because vidal wants to go. Clearly Marotta isnt counting on that to happen, or he would be scouting adequate replacements. But we have no intention to sell vidal, and 40mill would be a fucking joke

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Horrible setup. Very soft midfield, with the exception of Pogba. What $#@!ing formation is this exactly? Why is Pereyra a starter?! I know Isco can be deployed on the wing, but he'd be far more effective as an AM with a free role.

- - - Updated - - -

:blah: :blah: :blah: IF Marotta sells Vidal, and replaces him with Guarin and Jovetic, or doesn't even replace him at all, then he hasn't done a $#@!ing good job.

And who exactly would you replace Vidal with? Realistically speaking of course... Do realise he needs to be better than Marchisio, Pogba or Asamoah and within financial parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)