Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Jovetic for £15m wouldn't be. In Marotta's eyes that's a saving of £7m in one year. Who says he knows no economics??
Jovetic for 15 million pounds would be amazing.

Selling Vidal and bringing in Jovetic and Guarin as replacements would be horrible.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Jovetic for 15 million pounds would be amazing.

Selling Vidal and bringing in Jovetic and Guarin as replacements would be horrible.
We're looking at a forward and a defender. Jovetic and a "good defender" would be aiiight. Vermaelen I'll go for. With some loose change to spare.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wish we could get a crazy offer for Vidal... but knowing Marotta,
what the fuck is this shit
Be fucking ashamed of yourself. Our warrior and future captain deserves YOUR respect. Now fucking give it to him for fucks sake

Vidal is juventus. He'll stay and become captain when Buffon retires

- - - Updated - - -

Vermaeln just signed for barca.
Insanely funny. Vermaelen isnt the player they need.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
what the $#@! is this $#@!
Be $#@!ing ashamed of yourself. Our warrior and future captain deserves YOUR respect. Now $#@!ing give it to him for $#@!s sake

- - - Updated - - -

They needed defender and it would be very hard to find someone better in this window. Especially that they still need some reinforcements, as Sanchez, Fabregas, Xavi, Puyol are no longer in the team.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They needed defender and it would be very hard to find someone better in this window. Especially that they still need some reinforcements, as Sanchez, Fabregas, Xavi, Puyol are no longer in the team.
Vermaelen is a defender thats good in technical defensive ability, but is not good at positionning. He is not very fast but has good stamina. He has average passing and good crossing.

Barcelona plays with shitloads of space in the fullbacks back, rarely actually defends or gets pressed into defending, base their entire football on short and medium passing, and dont got a single player who can challenge headers during open play.

"hard to find someone better" ?

If they are willing to spend on a good defender that suited them, they would have gotten him

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
what the $#@! is this $#@!
Be $#@!ing ashamed of yourself. Our warrior and future captain deserves YOUR respect. Now $#@!ing give it to him for $#@!s sake

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish Marotta would stand for the club's interest more and stop saying all the time that every player that wants to leave will leave and that's it.

So I'm definitely not sure Vidal is staying. If Marotta said that no way he is leaving, he is one of our leaders and that's it, I'd be more confident.

Of course I don't want him to leave, he's one of the best players and character I've ever seen in football. Just thinking about damage reduction measures IF he will be sold, which is clearly a possibility.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If a player wants to leave we won't stop him, never have and never will. Nothing Marotta can do about it. No sense in having unsatisfied player, whose performances will only deteriorate and consequently his price might plummet.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
If they are willing to spend on a good defender that suited them, they would have gotten him
I'm not so sure. Last CB they bought for huge money was Chyhrynski, who cost 25m and turned out to be huge flop. David Luiz has been taken by PSG recently, Thiago Silva is untouchable and rumour has it that Barcelona wanted him badly couple of years ago, but were outbid.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If a player wants to leave we won't stop him, never have and never will. Nothing Marotta can do about it. No sense in having unsatisfied player, whose performances will only deteriorate and consequently his price might plummet.
this

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so sure. Last CB they bought for huge money was Chyhrynski, who cost 25m and turned out to be huge flop. David Luiz has been taken by PSG recently, Thiago Silva is untouchable and rumour has it that Barcelona wanted him badly couple of years ago, but were outbid.
True, but i was implying they dont want to spend on a good defender.

Luiz was a ridiculous price tho

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Real defenders have sadly gone the way of the Dinosaurs. I guess there's some decent up and coming talents out there we could get

That Doria guy we nearly purchased before, he'd probably be cheap. Although I can't judge him myself as I don't follow his league

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
Marotta has done a great job getting great players with $0 budget and in a decreasing league. Cases like Pogba, Llorente and Tevez were we spent aprox. 13m (Tevez) now we have 100m in player worth (60 Pogba, 20 Tevez and 20 Llorente). Don't u think that if we had money to spend he would have done it?? I mean who else could make a profit of a player of 47m (Vidal 60-13) and already have a replacement for it at the same high level with €0 spent (Pogba)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Sure, this is how it works in football.

But it doesn't really help to say this if the player himself is undecided about what to do (which could be Vidal's case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)