Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
Think Pogba might end up playing behind the strikers if we play 4312 or maybe even alongside Tevez in a 4321 as Allegri wants to try and play him in a more advanced, attacking position.

I'm not sure what to make of that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I still don't understand how can we decide witch players we need when we don't even know what formation/s we are playing.

If we are planing on keeping the 3-5-2 then what we need mostly is a CB, a good one.
If we are going to change to a 4-3-1-2 then it's obvious, we need a TQ (Isco, Pastore or whatever).
If we want to use 4-3-3 we need at least 2 more wingers, and thats even if we consider pepe and coman to be wingers.

The only reason we should go after Jovetic is if we wanted him as a back up to tevez in the 3-5-2.
He is not a TQ and he is not an origianl winger. Much like Tevez. This deal doesn't make any sense.

Same goes for peryera. He is simply a CM. I can't see him at TQ or on the Wing at all.
At this point and going by our purchases this summer (Romulo, Evra, Peryera, preffering morata over a winger) I think we are going to keep the 3-5-2 for sure. Maybe switch to 4-3-2-1 of sorts, with peryera or coman playing around the box.

spot on

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Allegri played 4-3-3 at times at Milan with no real wingers. I could see him trying a front three of Tevz, Morata and Llorente.

I think Evra was signed to play LB in a back 4. I don't think you'd sign him specifically to play LWB, although he can do a job there I'm sure. So I think we're going to see a formation with 4 at the back at least some of the time this season. Romulo does seem like a definite 3-5-2 signing though.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Allegri played 4-3-3 at times at Milan with no real wingers. I could see him trying a front three of Tevz, Morata and Llorente.
This would suck so bad. Why buy morata for 20m and play him as a winger ?
Not saying allegri might not try it ...

I think Evra was signed to play LB in a back 4. I don't think you'd sign him specifically to play LWB, although he can do a job there I'm sure. So I think we're going to see a formation with 4 at the back at least some of the time this season. Romulo does seem like a definite 3-5-2 signing though.
I agree that evra is much suited to play at a back 4. But I think we signed him so we could have the "option" to switch to a back 4, not so we can change formations completley.

I just can't see us change formation to a 4-3-3\4-2-3-1\4-4-2 without wingers, or to 4-3-1-2 without a TQ.
Unless its a change for some specefic games.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I agree that evra is much suited to play at a back 4. But I think we signed him so we could have the "option" to switch to a back 4, not so we can change formations completley.

I just can't see us change formation to a 4-3-3\4-2-3-1\4-4-2 without wingers, or to 4-3-1-2 without a TQ.
Unless its a change for some specefic games.
Yes, this is what I mean. I think it's obvious that 3-5-2 will be our main formation this season, but I think we will see it changed more often than under Conte (which was never...).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I still don't understand how can we decide witch players we need when we don't even know what formation/s we are playing.

If we are planing on keeping the 3-5-2 then what we need mostly is a CB, a good one.
If we are going to change to a 4-3-1-2 then it's obvious, we need a TQ (Isco, Pastore or whatever).
If we want to use 4-3-3 we need at least 2 more wingers, and thats even if we consider pepe and coman to be wingers.

The only reason we should go after Jovetic is if we wanted him as a back up to tevez in the 3-5-2.
He is not a TQ and he is not an origianl winger. Much like Tevez. This deal doesn't make any sense.

Same goes for peryera. He is simply a CM. I can't see him at TQ or on the Wing at all.
At this point and going by our purchases this summer (Romulo, Evra, Peryera, preffering morata over a winger) I think we are going to keep the 3-5-2 for sure. Maybe switch to 4-3-2-1 of sorts, with peryera or coman playing around the box.
Exactly. :tup:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ah these crazy Vidal rumors again. I start to feel for MUFC fans. Newspapers around Europe found them an amazing target for trolling

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
Ah these crazy Vidal rumors again. I start to feel for MUFC fans. Newspapers around Europe found them an amazing target for trolling
I am really starting to think that Vidal will be an United player by the end of August. And then this transfer period will be absoluteley disgusting in forms of getting a bunch of average guys (Pereryra,Romulo,Evra,Morata,), one good talent (Coman), a useless coach and let your best player walk away.

Our Midfield lacks creativity besides aging Pirlo who is also on the downhill of his career and our Defense is a big problem, like we saw last year in the CL (no Game without a goal against). Barzagli getting old and injured, Bonucci is an average player and Chiellini is too slow.

I don't have big hopes for the new season, maybe we are lucky and get to the round of last 16 in CL, and finishing 1-3 in Serie A. I'm sorry to be that pessimistic but what should make hopefull?

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014

simply and clearly! (Y)

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
We'll see 352 90% of the games this year I imagine...4312 most likely as our 4 atb, with Pogba/Marchisio/Pereyra beind the strikers.

Gigi
Licht-Barz-Chiellini-Evra
Vidal-Pirlo-Asamoah/Pogba/Marchisio
Pogba/Marchisio/Pereyra
Tevez-Llorente

would work quite well IMO but 352 will be our best bet still, but we are moving in the direction of 4 atb

Edit: Don't need a true TQ behind the strikers to be effective with it, and Pogba could excel here

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Lazio have been preparing for the loss of Antonio Candreva by declaring an interest in Bologna's 4 million euro rated Greek midfielder Pangiotis Kone according to Il Messagero. However any deal for Candreva would cost the buying club some 30 million euros and so it is thought Lazio will be able to hold on to the Italy international for at least one more season.

It's a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)