Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Rotate with Tevez and play next to Lorente/Morata.

If Tevez gets injured we're pretty much fucked up as there's nobody to link midfield with our forward. We know Giovinco can't do such.
more bench signings? :p

Alongside Tevez in a 4-3-2-1 formation?

- - - Updated - - -

Alongside Tevez in a 4-3-2-1 formation?
that reminds me of when the azzurri tried to play DP as treq

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Rotate with Tevez and play next to Lorente/Morata.

If Tevez gets injured we're pretty much $#@!ed up as there's nobody to link midfield with our forward. We know Giovinco can't do such.
I've been saying it for ages now. We can live without every player bar Tevez IMO. We're so thin in this department it's scary.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
play with 1 forward in 4231
I agree we can solve the solution by changing the formation. But not the way you put it.

You know as well as I do that we're not going to bench both Pirlo and Marchisio while also having Asamoah there.

3-5-2 is going to be our main formation next year. If something goes wrong it's surely going to be either 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 and nothing else.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We got versatile new players, then use them

We can perfectly play Coman or Pereyra as cam in a 4231. We dont need an expensive tevez stand in

Its time to look forward, and not purchase players who arent fitting into the 4231, especially when we allready got options to replace them when suspended or injured

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
4-2-3-1:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Evra
Vidal - Pogba
Pereyra - Jovetic - Tevez
Llorente​

4-3-1-2:

Buffon
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Tevez
Jovetic - Llorente​

--

Hard to set a definite XI we' have so many games to play. Signing Jovetic would still offer plenty of playing time for Morata. Gio will have to get used to the wing though..

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
4-2-3-1:

Buffon
Vidal - Pogba
Llorente​

4-3-1-2:

Buffon
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Tevez
Jovetic - Llorente​

--

Hard to set a definite XI we' have so many games to play. Signing Jovetic would still offer plenty of playing time for Morata. Gio will have to get used to the wing though..
I think Gio would perform much better out wide anyways

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
4-2-3-1:

Buffon
Vidal - Pogba
Llorente​

4-3-1-2:

Buffon
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Tevez
Jovetic - Llorente​

--

tevez should not play anywhere except as a forward, that 4-2-3-1 looks super awkward

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We got versatile new players, then use them

We can perfectly play Coman or Pereyra as cam in a 4231. We dont need an expensive tevez stand in

Its time to look forward, and not purchase players who arent fitting into the 4231, especially when we allready got options to replace them when suspended or injured
Who do we play on the wings then? Giovinco and whoever of Pereyra and Coman is not playing CAM?

Sorry, but that would be a horrible idea. The whole front three behind Llorente would consist out of players not fit for a Juve starting XI, even as back-up plan in case of an injured Tevez.

And again, it's waaaayyy to soon for us to be assuming Coman has the quality to start for us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
4-2-3-1:

Buffon
Vidal - Pogba
Llorente​

4-3-1-2:

Buffon
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Tevez
Jovetic - Llorente​

--

Tevez is not a winger.
Jovetic is not a trequartista
Tevez behind Jovetic will make both obstruct each others playfield
Giovinco is not a first team option

I think Gio would perform much better out wide anyways
Yes, preferably out wide of the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)