Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cam is a little flower. He's the least of the problems here. :D
Precisely.

And for the record, if I need to I will, but there are plenty of posts of people asking for or listing names of SS's as well as CAM's. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

so we want an SS then. Tevez - Nando, ???? - Morata with Giovinco as the 5th striker... hope its one of Jovetic/Lavezzi
Zizinho's post in Eto'o's thread. :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
any news on Kagawa? i heard Van Gaal doesent want him because he has too many 10s. i also heard Everton wants him on loan. what is :beppe: waiting for then? loan + option to buy :tuttosport:
Marotta doesn't even know who Kagawa is. He probably thinks Kagawa is the name of some high end sushi restaurant in London, or a new motorbike under the Kawasaki brand.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
There's a lot that has yet to happen. Its only the beginning of August and unlike previous seasons I expect a lot to unfold late in the transfer market especially if as I suspect we are jostling and positioning ourselves in in order to get the highest possible transfer fee for King Arturo.

If his deal does go through within the next few days, then expect 2 major signings in return. We've bought all the squad players and ironed out long term installments / loans with other teams before the Vidal cash comes in so that we can focus on the names whose teams won't accept such deals for their players...the top players.

If we do get 2 top class players in return for Vidal, I'd always be sad to see Vidal go but given the new dynamic/coaching/formation of the team we may just be able to survive and possibly even thrive without him. All I'm saying is save your mercato ratings for the end of August, that's when you'll have a full picture of this wild frenzy we love to observe and analyze.

Till then gentleman, Forza Juve.
Yes, even if we don't sell Vidal, Marotta has stated that we'll sign a forward and a CB.

If we miraculously, somehow, land someone like Shaqiri and a good young CB, this completely changes our mercato.

Anyway, when it happens I'll simply copy and paste this post and follow it up with the further signings. :)

- - - Updated - - -

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Lavezzi would fit very very well in this team, adding something we definitely don't have today. We don't know how Coman will pan out, we don't really have an idea of what he can bring to the table.

But Lavezzi is 29, he would be a Vucinic/Quagliarella kind of transfer - we'd never get anything in return for him. No resale value. Also, he relies a lot on athleticism, that should decay in 1 or 2 years.

But discussing him is pointless anyway. We literally stole Coman from PSG, and we are doing the same with Rabiot. They would rather losing a player for free to another club than making business with us.

And next mercato I'm sure they will go straight to Pogba offering monstrous wages and try to make him push to leave, pushing his price down.

- - - Updated - - -

Kagawa would be perfect.

But no hopes on that deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if instead of spending 50M on Sturaro + Pereyra + Morata + Romulo we would have spent 50M on Kagawa + Shaqiri. :(

Anyways, United and Bayern won't accept many installments. We can't affor them anyway. We can commit to 25M in long term, but we can't give them like 10M upfront. So we can't land these guys actually.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Damn, where do I sign?

Kagawa could go strongly in either direction, but Atlético and (obviously) Dortmund would be better moves for him. If you are going to build your attacking system around an AM then I would expect better. In my opinion he is talented but one of these good time players, the type who never seem to do well at Juventus. It's ok if you don't mind seeing a player go hot and cold for spells, I guess, Nani would be much the same.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Stay away from Kagawa , he isn't worth it. I rather have Candreva.

So out goes Isla on loan. Well that's a bummer. Hopefully the loan fee is high enough.

Now Marotta, still got to offload , Motta, Sorensen, Ziegler.Padoin,Marrone, Pasquato, Pepe/Ogbonna/Giovinco. De Ceglie is injured so I guess we are stuck with him.

Then lastly, our final 2 incoming a forward and a defender.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Wolfsburg is offering 22M Euros for Destro, we have a lot of problems. If we can't even afford Cavani we should just close down this business.

Marotta is a CLOWN.

Kagawa is probably the most overrated player on this forum now, past Marchisio. He sucks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)