Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They probably wanted to see how match fit drogba is like his movement and workrate etc. I doubt they wanted to see lulic they had all season for it . :D .
http://int.soccerway.com/matches/20...govina/cote-divoire/1656889/?ICID=HP_MS_01_03

both started from the bench, Lulic didnt play at all while Drogba played half an hour. if they came to see Lulic they didnt see much i guess :D.

btw, whats this with the Janmaat links? are we seriously after him? and how much would he cost anyway?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We'll get 10M for Immobile, we're looking for ~10M for both Quag and Vucinic. If we can't afford one (one!) quality player from raising 20M + current cash there's actually no hope lol...

Forget Drogba, save that wage money, and use our raised cash for a quality player. Please. :sigh:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
http://int.soccerway.com/matches/20...govina/cote-divoire/1656889/?ICID=HP_MS_01_03

both started from the bench, Lulic didnt play at all while Drogba played half an hour. if they came to see Lulic they didnt see much i guess :D.

btw, whats this with the Janmaat links? are we seriously after him? and how much would he cost anyway?
Janmaat would cost us 7m -8m . He could be plan B i think ,not a primary target .

In regards to drogba , i dont know if i should be posting this as its not confirmed and i dont have a source but according to some who are close to juve they say that both Drogba and Sanchez are not our targets , they are just distractions for the media .Basically a cover up . Some credible journalist also know about this but are asked to keep quiet .

Our primary target seem to be Cuadrado and for the attack it could be either Mandzukic / Balotelli ( Speculating ) .

Mark would probably know more about this but he is good at keeping quiet . :D

But take this with a grain of salt . ;)

Jul 20, 2012
Janmaat would cost us 7m -8m . He could be plan B i think ,not a primary target .

In regards to drogba , i dont know if i should be posting this as its not confirmed and i dont have a source but according to some who are close to juve they say that both Drogba and Sanchez are not our targets , they are just distractions for the media .Basically a cover up . Some credible journalist also know about this but are asked to keep quiet .

Our primary target seem to be Cuadrado and for the attack it could be either Mandzukic / Balotelli ( Speculating ) .

I'd take Balotelli but there is no chance we would get cuadrado anf Sanchez is the better player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

hm, while Sanchez is obviously better, Cuadrado seem to fit us better (position wise, not quality) he is better and more used wide in the 3-5-2. Sanchez can play in the 3-5-2 too but as an SS (we have Tevez already there) and Cuadrado would be an improvement over Licht as a RWB. also, Cuadrado can play as a winger in a 4-4-2 (this would mean no Pirlo but also both Tevez and Llorente in their natural roles).... there is also the posibility that Conte likes him more and wanted him for a long time. and Cuadrado is also a quality player, its not like its either a Di Maria level or a Biabiany level player. the gap between Cuadrado and Sanchez isnt that big.

as for Janmaat, if he comes, then Caceres will be used as a CB definetly. we would have Chiellini-Barzagli and Bonucci-Caceres. in this situation Ogbonna might be the one to be moved out wide. he has done a good job there against Real Madrid and maybe Conte would trust him there more (backup LB) that in the middle.

i would ask @Mark about the Mandzukic/Balotelli part but he would answer with ":boh:" anyway so there is no point in that :D

- - - Updated - - -

I want him here. He fits the type of player we are looking for: young and has potential.

Given his season I could see us getting him for like 15m
Lamela would be awesome. maybe we can get him on a loan + option to buy. he didnt play more that 10 games this season i think so i see no piont for Tottenham to keep him...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Spurs just hired an Argentinian manager and Lamela is someone who suits his brand of football.I picture Lamela being an important part of the manager's plans next season.
They've invested a significant amount on him and i dont see them let go off their investment so easily.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,337
    hm, while Sanchez is obviously better, Cuadrado seem to fit us better (position wise, not quality) he is better and more used wide in the 3-5-2. Sanchez can play in the 3-5-2 too but as an SS (we have Tevez already there) and Cuadrado would be an improvement over Licht as a RWB. also, Cuadrado can play as a winger in a 4-4-2 (this would mean no Pirlo but also both Tevez and Llorente in their natural roles).... there is also the posibility that Conte likes him more and wanted him for a long time. and Cuadrado is also a quality player, its not like its either a Di Maria level or a Biabiany level player. the gap between Cuadrado and Sanchez isnt that big.

as for Janmaat, if he comes, then Caceres will be used as a CB definetly. we would have Chiellini-Barzagli and Bonucci-Caceres. in this situation Ogbonna might be the one to be moved out wide. he has done a good job there against Real Madrid and maybe Conte would trust him there more (backup LB) that in the middle.

i would ask @Mark about the Mandzukic/Balotelli part but he would answer with ":boh:" anyway so there is no point in that :D

- - - Updated - - -

Lamela would be awesome. maybe we can get him on a loan + option to buy. he didnt play more that 10 games this season i think so i see no piont for Tottenham to keep him...
    :boh:

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
    IMO Janmaat could bench Lichtsteiner. He is a more technique Licht. Incredible stamina, decent pace and ofc better cross. I think that everyone have better cross that Licht.

For Gabbia+Berardi, 12m for both or less if we give Padoin,Peluso it's an incredible deal. Also, Zaza's agent said that there is a 30% for his client to play for us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)