Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we don't have 45mln to spend after sales we should just close the club.

But yeah Sanchez and Marcelo are going to cost much more, and I doubt we could get any of them.
Marcelo has only one year of contract left, and Real for some stupid reason don't seem to value him much. There might be a chance here.

This morning's Tuttosport: Conte studying new 4-3-3 with Sanchez-Morata-Tevez, Licht and Asamoah fullbacks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
dont be ridiculous
Just trying to be realistic, and without idle hope.

Sure, i'd love to have a midfield of Pogba and Vidal, supporting Sanchez, Tevez and Di Maria behind Llorente, but it seems lile we dont have the funds to make even one of those signings.

that Morata guy is potentially pretty good, and i rate pereyra very very highly. He is excellent for juventus.

Drogba on the other hand is a good benchfiller forward, that can still change the game when comming of the bench. Not so much in serie a, but very much in europe.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Just trying to be realistic, and without idle hope.

Sure, i'd love to have a midfield of Pogba and Vidal, supporting Sanchez, Tevez and Di Maria behind Llorente, but it seems lile we dont have the funds to make even one of those signings.

that Morata guy is potentially pretty good, and i rate pereyra very very highly. He is excellent for juventus.

Drogba on the other hand is a good benchfiller forward, that can still change the game when comming of the bench. Not so much in serie a, but very much in europe.
theres nothing realistic about calling a mercato of subs when we need help on the first team excellent.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Marcelo has only one year of contract left, and Real for some stupid reason don't seem to value him much. There might be a chance here.

This morning's Tuttosport: Conte studying new 4-3-3 with Sanchez-Morata-Tevez, Licht and Asamoah fullbacks.
He is one of their important players.Ofcourse he will renew.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think we'll take a loan of somebody like Lamela and try to sign Sanchez. Else we'll have Berardi back and give him a shot. Those will be our RWs - Tevez and Giovinco at LW/SS and perhaps we'll look into a backup LB for Asamoah. We'll surely remember what happened two years with the ACN and we had to start Padoin (or was it Peluso?) against Bayern.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Luciano Moggi: "Juve want Morata and Marcelo. For the first is almost done"

"Juve want Morata and Marcelo The first is pretty much already done, because he has accepted the offer that we have made, while the Brazilian will be tougher seen that Real would like to keep ..."

Real Madrid: negotiations on track for Guilherme Siqueira (benfica on loan ) - as spain
According to our Spanish correspondents, Siqueira went on Monday at the offices of Santiago Bernabeu, accompanied by his agent, in order to continue negotiations with the European champions . :klin:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Then maybe there's some truth to Llorente - Sanchez swap? I mean why would Morata want only Juve when it's actually easier to bench Giroud than Llorente? Maybe that's the thing: Conte wants Sanchez at all costs and knowing about Barca's interest in Llorente we'll offer exchange + cash while Morata is Conte's choice for the CF place? I think it's more possible than other scenarios that don't include any significant sale. Here we've got it and it'd be Llorente.

If it was the case I'd have mixed feelings about it. Sanchez is top class but in my book Morata coming in for Llorente is a step down. Overall it could be a huge improvement if Morata does well though.

As for Marcelo - I have no slightest hope he's their starter. Why would we spend big cash on LB while we have other needs? Why would he come here?

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
So many voices today on the Bianconeri, especially the name of Daryl Janmaat at the forefront. The Naples on the Dutchman is still ahead, but Juve continue to follow . The Blues have already spoken with Feyenoord, and they have in their hands the player. Guild, however, will go to see him try against Wales and, perhaps, to begin a speech. Napoli, however, has a clear advantage . - Sky

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Simply things.
Asamoah can't play as an LB with 4 defense. By turning him in his nature positions (CM) we have a very class depth for the midfield, without buying anyone.
So we must take a class LB for support the side, Marcelo is ideal for 4-3-3 and 3-5-2. Also we need a young and decent back up for him, hope not someone like Peluso.
After someone like Marcelo (Kolarov would be good idea) we must care about wingers. Giovinco and Berardi for depth. All in all for Sanchez as RW and turning Tevez as LW. In that case we should keep Llorente as mainly CF, bring back Gabbiadini for depth and loan Morata. ONLY loan, not a buy for 20m..that's a joke.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
So many voices today on the Bianconeri, especially the name of Daryl Janmaat at the forefront. The Naples on the Dutchman is still ahead, but Juve continue to follow . The Blues have already spoken with Feyenoord, and they have in their hands the player. Guild, however, will go to see him try against Wales and, perhaps, to begin a speech. Napoli, however, has a clear advantage . - Sky
definitely one that can bench lichtsteiner

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Luciano Moggi: "Juve want Morata and Marcelo. For the first is almost done"

"Juve want Morata and Marcelo The first is pretty much already done, because he has accepted the offer that we have made, while the Brazilian will be tougher seen that Real would like to keep ..."

Real Madrid: negotiations on track for Guilherme Siqueira (benfica on loan ) - as spain
According to our Spanish correspondents, Siqueira went on Monday at the offices of Santiago Bernabeu, accompanied by his agent, in order to continue negotiations with the European champions . :klin:
they were close to sign him last summer. i guess they will finish it this time...

and i think we will not sign Marcelo. i can see PSG, after they got Luiz and Alves, trying to get Marcelo too and make their Brazilian defense complete. i can also see them overpaying, so we will most likely pass. unless we handle quick and get him before they make an offer :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So it could be Sanchez and a good or great LB at the cost of Llorente plus quite a bit of cash?

Hmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way if that happens and we take Morata as our CF starter instead of convincing Ciro to stay then fuck that, quite frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)