Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
"Giovinco, Juventus goodbye. The future is at Arsenal.After the survey in January, the Gunners would be prepared to convince the player whose contract expires in June 2015 " -Cds

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
I don't understand this one?
- Morata on loan is ok, if Gio will go to Arsenal. But money from Gio sale can buy us Keita.
- Candreva will be too expensive, we can buy Pereyra for much less
- Cuadrado? Why bother with Viola if we can get Sanchez for the same price or even less
- Nani? What the hell!!! Didn't Conte say he don't want him?
- Kolarov is ok, but only if we can get him for something like 10m or less and nothing more
- Di Maria? Really are you kidding me, he is in top form and he will cost us around 40m. There is no way we can buy him!
- Bringing back Gabbiadini? Why??? We can bring back Berardi!!!

@mister21, thank you for posting... :tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Cuadrado and Di Maria would get Conte to play the kind of 4-3-3 he wants to. I don't think he's interested in Sanchez and Nani that way, he wants guys like Pepe on the wings but obviously with better creativity. Di Maria and Cuadrado are work horses that will put in the exact amount of back tracking that Conte wants.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
I understand your point, but Sanchez is more offensive and he score more goals than Di Maria. But the most difference is in the price,
Sanchez (25m - 30m) > Di Maria (35m - 40m)
This would be great too:

Cuadrado - Tevez - Sanchez

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Cuadrado and Di Maria would get Conte to play the kind of 4-3-3 he wants to. I don't think he's interested in Sanchez and Nani that way, he wants guys like Pepe on the wings but obviously with better creativity. Di Maria and Cuadrado are work horses that will put in the exact amount of back tracking that Conte wants.
But Sanchez is not a 'workhorse'? He fits that bill as well as Di Maria and Cuadrado.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
According to transfermarkt he still has contract until 30.06.2015!
Definitely right target for us. Muniain have right dna for Conte / Juve and never die approach.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hes defo more of a workhorse than cuadrado
I was about to say this, just because Cuadrado started out lower position (RB) people assume he is hardworking or remotely decent defensively, he is not. While Sanchez is Tevez lite in what an insane pressurring runner he is. Not just aggressive pressuring, but he simply NEVER stops running in general, allways active off the ball (this dude making runs for Pirlo passes would be insane):

Its fairly insulting to want Cuadrado over him in ANY aspect of the game.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
According to transfermarkt he still has contract until 30.06.2015!
Definitely right target for us. Muniain have right dna for Conte / Juve and never die approach.
36m buy-out clause . And we all know how Josu Urrutia (president) is , he wont even accept 35m , so he will be available for free next summer. :beppe:

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
I was about to say this, just because Cuadrado started out lower position (RB) people assume he is hardworking or remotely decent defensively, he is not. While Sanchez is Tevez lite in what an insane pressurring runner he is. Not just aggressive pressuring, but he simply NEVER stops running in general, allways active off the ball (this dude making runs for Pirlo passes would be insane):

Its fairly insulting to want Cuadrado over him in ANY aspect of the game.
Well said, I think we can't get better RW at the moment for this price.
Hope :beppe: can do it! :xfinger:

alaska

May 25, 2013
36m buy-out clause . And we all know how Josu Urrutia (president) is , he wont even accept 35m , so he will be available for free next summer. :beppe:
I heard that he wanted to avoid another Llorente situation, losing a player on a free.

I don't have a source for this unfortunately, it was a while back.

I covet muniain, we should definitely make a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)