Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
But Hector Herrera looks like the total package.
He surely does. I think he has the chance to become a top player. God bless whoever catched him from Pachuca and took him to the NT, so he could win the Olimpics and go to Porto. He is waaaaay better now than what he used to be a year or so ago, he did had an enormous amount of talent since the begining, but I never thought he would be this good.

you are Mexican! He is not that good as showed with Deport and in that WC?
Anyway, i don't want him! They only guy i want to Juve is Hector Herrera.
Yeah, it's a weird player, can play anywhere but doesn't does especially good at any place. LWB, LW, CAM, LB, CM. I think that his best position is LWB, he played that position at first with Atlas and made it to Germany 2006, where he had a fantastic match against Argentina in that position, but haven't been used there for a while. Miguel Herrera, our coach, tried to put him there but didn't look any impresive. He's a starter for us right now based on pure luck. And because defensively we have no other CM better. And Vazquez is the only CDM, so he needs some supourt.

There is plenty of WC news to fill the newspapers, so they dont need to invent all kind of mercato bull$#@!
Well, at least we don't have to fight that.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Yeah, it's a weird player, can play anywhere but doesn't does especially good at any place. LWB, LW, CAM, LB, CM. I think that his best position is LWB, he played that position at first with Atlas and made it to Germany 2006, where he had a fantastic match against Argentina in that position, but haven't been used there for a while. Miguel Herrera, our coach, tried to put him there but didn't look any impresive. He's a starter for us right now based on pure luck. And because defensively we have no other CM better. And Vazquez is the only CDM, so he needs some supourt.
There is any Mexican (even not in the NT) who can play ever for Juventus or such a top club? What's ur opinion?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,772
    Interest in Perisic from 3 Italian clubs(Juve, Roma and Milan). - GDM

- - - Updated - - -

Of course this had to come out after yesterday's game.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12,776
    well some Lazio fans on FB said that Candreva bought a home in Turin. :rofl:

I missed these news. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)