Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For Rodriguez, Wolfsburg, has set the price: € 25 million, Fiorentina step away . - Gdm :rofl:
this is no surprise to me. i even expected they would ask more. they dont need money and are not in need to sell so they can ask whatever they want :D

- - - Updated - - -

"Juve will offer Quagliarella + 2-3m for Darmian & are willing to cover part of Fabio's salary that's beyond Torino's wage cap for 1 yr."
do it Beppe :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
So, nothing interesting today in the transfer market.

- - - Updated - - -

We should try to sign Jovetic :D

Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-Asamoah

-------------Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba

-------------Jovetic----Tevez
------------------Llorente

We should definitely monitor Jovetic. If City sign big names in forward position then there might be a big chance they let Jovetic go. Loan + option to buy next season would be brilliant.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
this is no surprise to me. i even expected they would ask more. they dont need money and are not in need to sell so they can ask whatever they want
It should surprise u cos its again BS, as there is no price that Wolfsburg is asking for..they put the number out of their a****. The only answer Fiorentina would have received is: "Not for sale."

May 22, 2013
A dream would be something like Sanchez, Morata (for the reported 12 million would be great) and maybe Berardi to complete our squad. Then get rid of Padoin, Peluso, Quaqliarella and Vucinic and get Pereyra for back ups at midfield and wings, and a left back to compete with Asa (if we have no funds left we could keep Peluso and wait for a better opportunity)

EDIT: INB4 "street Isla", he will revive next season, trust me (Darmian wouldn't be bad though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)