Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well if proof was every needed that the newspapers are more use mopping up dog piss then writing about footie transfer news, here's the definitive

Valencia are asking for Fernando Llorente, Juventus will try to get Radamel Falcao from Monaco - Gazzetta
Apparently, Marotta's pennypinching, has now enabled us for a 12mil wage on a single player

More tomorrow, in sportmercatoweb and tuttosport

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at Beppe pulling off a mega signing like Falcao.
Lol at juventus selling all players the stadium the continasa, and marottas glass eye to fund that move

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ah guys... i'm so gutted from this mercato that i'm trying to follow as little as possible. Praying c'mon the 15th passed Vidal will stay with us. We'll be getting decent players ;(
But i come back from my holiday and what i see??!!? we switched from Manolas and another defender to LUISAO. The 33years old crappy and what i read?!?!? that we'd give him a 3m per year wage?!?! Something must be srsly wrong if this is true.

Now my main wish is just to keep Vidal and sell the crap we still have (if possible).

Dreamland would be to land Lavezzi,Rabiot and Manolas (but again rumors say that Olimpiakos wants 15m LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)