Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2012
And i would rather like to see a rising WC talent like Pogba get more playing time and grow into one of the best mids in the world than shunt his growth by bringing in De Rossi.
Granted, I can appreciate that argument, and agree with it mostly. I admit to being very fond of De Rossi, I just think that he's horridly overlooked in the context of world football, the guy is an absolute jet!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I doubt RM would offer us Ozil. Either way I would leave Pirlo alone. He still has dynamite in those legs. 10M we can gather getting rid of numerous deadwood in the shape of Motta, PDC, Ziegler, Quag...

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I doubt RM would offer us Ozil.
Neither do I or any other sane person, but it's summer and that means time for conspiracies. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Either way I would leave Pirlo alone. He still has dynamite in those legs. 10M we can gather getting rid of numerous deadwood in the shape of Motta, PDC, Ziegler, Quag...
Well, it would obviously not be the money, but the promise of an exchange with Özil that would make such a deal attractive. :)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You know such scenarios wont transpire so its not worth discussing in my opinion.

And on a sidenote if they can value Higuain at 40m ,i'm sure they'd value Oezil at a much higher price.

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
If u guys could only pick one, who would u pick? Pogba or Verratti?

Last season I would chose Verratti over Pogba, but after seeing Pogba's potential and growth over last season which is his breakthrough season, forcing Conte to move Marchisio to play behind striker, even captaining France U20 to winning the U20 World Cup 2013 at Turkey. Now I would definitely choose Pogba instead of Verratti who I guess have a so-so season with PSG. Besides Verratti will be an expensive buy IMO.

Pogba is a world class talent, and after last season, he wouldn't wellcome another CM who could lesser his game time at Juve. He would 90% ask to be transferred if that happen IMO except if one of Marchisio, Pirlo or Vidal is transferred out.

I actually don't mind if Pirlo is sold for profit to Madrid, remember when Pirlo is locked by the enemy's players such as against Bayern, we lost tempo and looks very vulnerable. He is both our strength and weakness. Marchisio had an average if not an okay season, I think give him another 6 month or a year to prove his worth, if he's still not good then if very good offer comes, just sell him. Vidal for me is untouchable.

Guess one of the reason why Juve cancel its plan to buy Andrea Poli and sell Giacherini is to give CM a bit more space for Pogba and Marrone to play more often in CM. Besides Giac has a ready made replacement in Pepe.

We sold Melo in permanent deal, Iaquinta is out of contract (finally). That will free some money for Llorente and Tevez's salary. My prediction is that if we will buy another player in this window transfer, it will be for LB/LWB position. Actually I'm satisfied with Asa performance, but after his return from African Cup, he looked unfit and that damaged Juve a little. That's why we need a back up or a better player than Asa.

Marotta said we have too many forwards, u know who I guess would be sold for sure? it's Quagrellia or with lower chances could be Gio. It's simple, if u saw Juve's videos of Chantillion day 1, day 2 and so on u definitely saw Tevez and Llorente... Still saw Vucinic and Matri sometimes, but where is Quag and Gio? I rarely saw them there. If Juve want to sell Vucinic, they won't expose him too many in those vids. That's my logical reasoning.

Last but not least, personally I'm glad that my previous prediction of Juve not buying Jovetic, with one of the reason is he is expensive/Juve financially couldn't buy him is spot on, and Marrone is still here with us :D (u could find my posts about Juve will not buy Jovetic in previous pages from this thread but I forgot which page)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly i dont care.Not here to appease any people.I mainly come here to read rumors from Gurus and post some of them myself as well.Thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)