Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Somehow i feel Conte doesnt trust Llorente enough seeing as he is coming off a bad season.Llorente seems like a signing Marotta wanted to do(and not something Conte actually asked for) as he saw the opportunity of getting him on a free transfer which he did.

If at all we sign Jo-Jo(which is a big IF),i wont be surprised to see a Jovetic-Tevez frontline with Llorente becoming the rotational option.But again i think pre-season will determine what exactly has been planned ahead.

I tend to believe that putting all three together wont work regardless of the formation.(Definitely not a 4-3-3 for sure).
Conte played Boriello just because he could hold the ball and play with his back to the goal.

Llorente is amazing at that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte played Boriello just because he could hold the ball and play with his back to the goal.

Llorente is amazing at that.
Exactly. Llorente pretty much has everything Conte wants in a striker. Targetman, good with the ball at his feet, great technique and good finishing. He will start for sure, no way we'll sign a dude for 4.5M a season and bench him.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
this is the reason mexico is in so much $#@!, they let a 5 year old make all the decisions
:lol:

Yeah that and this asshole

- - - Updated - - -

No 4-3-3. We'll use a 3-5-1-1 or a 3-5-2.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah
Llorente Tevez​

This will be our base. If Kolarov is signed, he'll bench Asamoah.

Our 3 defenders don't work well in a 4-man backline and it was evident on the Azzurri, and the times we've used it during the season.
Admire! to almighty Joe and his wisdom!

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
With Tevez signed up, Conte might prefer an attacking mid/winger type now, but haven't heard many names comes up. It's the only position we're a bit short in.
Ljalic?
Nani?

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Latest rumors are that Conte is planning a 3-3-4, and that we are still interested in Jovetic, if we can get him for 22M+Marrone

If that would ever to happen, how would that look like, and where would that leave Licht? (would we switch between 3-5-2 and 3-3-4??)

Buffon
Barzaglie (Cacares) Bonucci (Ogbonna) Chiellini (Peluso)
Vidal (Padoin) Pirlo (Pogba) Marchisio (Asamoah)
Tevez (Pepe) Jovetic (Vucinic) Llorente (Matri) Giovinco (Giac)​

In: Ogbonna + Jovetic
Out: Quaq + De Ceglie

I highly doubt this will ever happen - And I don´t think that we will buy Jovetic, but in theory - Would it work??

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Atalanta, la Juve accelera per Bonaventura: scatto per chiudere l'affare

Da tempo finito nel mirino dei top club italiani, il futuro all'Atalanta di Giacomo Bonaventura (23) è sempre più incerto. Secondo le indiscrezioni raccolte dalla redazione di Tuttoatalanta.com, la Juventus nelle ultime ore avrebbe accelerato per assicurarsi il cartellino del trequartista orobico nel giro della nazionale. Per limitare l'esborso economico, la Vecchia Signora sarebbe intenzionata di proporre alcune contropartite tecniche alla Dea.
Juve trying to decrease his price by adding some players.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Latest rumors are that Conte is planning a 3-3-4, and that we are still interested in Jovetic, if we can get him for 22M+Marrone

If that would ever to happen, how would that look like, and where would that leave Licht? (would we switch between 3-5-2 and 3-3-4??)

Buffon
Barzaglie (Cacares) Bonucci (Ogbonna) Chiellini (Peluso)
Vidal (Padoin) Pirlo (Pogba) Marchisio (Asamoah)
Tevez (Pepe) Jovetic (Vucinic) Llorente (Matri) Giovinco (Giac)​

In: Ogbonna + Jovetic
Out: Quaq + De Ceglie

I highly doubt this will ever happen - And I don´t think that we will buy Jovetic, but in theory - Would it work??
No.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So....

So far our expenditures in the market have been
-9m on Tevez
-4.8m on Peluso
-9m on Asamoah

So thats 22.8m + a possible 8m on Ogbonna which amounts to ~31m

So i think from there,whoever we buy depends largely on sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)