Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why stop there??

Kolarov and Jovetic pls
Asamoah isn't going to sit on the bench, just no. And we already have Peluso and Giac as a back-up LWBs.

Jovetic? I dont even rate him that high tbh but how do you wanna rotate Vucinic, Jovetic, Llorente and Tevez? None of them can't get any continuity then.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So....

So far our expenditures in the market have been
-9m on Tevez
-4.8m on Peluso
-9m on Asamoah

So thats 22.8m + a possible 8m on Ogbonna which amounts to ~31m

So i think from there,whoever we buy depends largely on sales.
Kolarov 1.5m loan plus 5.5 m option next season, so I see that go through without sales too. Then, we finally sell, and raise cash for JoJo.

- - - Updated - - -

Asamoah isn't going to sit on the bench, just no. And we already have Peluso and Giac as a back-up LWBs.

Jovetic? I dont even rate him that high tbh but how do you wanna rotate Vucinic, Jovetic, Llorente and Tevez? None of them can't get any continuity then.
Tevez is going to play all the time. Thhe only time he's going to be rotated is in the training sessions. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Latest rumors are that Conte is planning a 3-3-4, and that we are still interested in Jovetic, if we can get him for 22M+Marrone

If that would ever to happen, how would that look like, and where would that leave Licht? (would we switch between 3-5-2 and 3-3-4??)

Buffon
Barzaglie (Cacares) Bonucci (Ogbonna) Chiellini (Peluso)
Vidal (Padoin) Pirlo (Pogba) Marchisio (Asamoah)
Tevez (Pepe) Jovetic (Vucinic) Llorente (Matri) Giovinco (Giac)​

In: Ogbonna + Jovetic
Out: Quaq + De Ceglie

I highly doubt this will ever happen - And I don´t think that we will buy Jovetic, but in theory - Would it work??
Here's the GdS article making that claim:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squad...data-ogbonna-jovetic-zuniga-20686109684.shtml

They call it 3-3-4, but all they are speaking about is Juve's wing-backs playing a little higher up the pitch, as they are still speaking about Asamoah being the 'left-winger' in the system.

Pretty much a nothing article, because Juve's wing-backs already play very high up the pitch when Juve are in control of a game.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Best LB around.
stop making crappy statements like that..... best LB? if so real should have won the champions league or at least la liga with the players they have.... but no!

- - - Updated - - -

rakib prefers Negredo.

Negredo
Negredo-Negredo-Negredo
Negredo-Negredo-Negredo-Negredo-Negredo
Negredo-Negredo​
ok stop it now..... funny before not now :megusta:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)