Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No 4-3-3. We'll use a 3-5-1-1 or a 3-5-2.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah
Llorente Tevez​

This will be our base. If Kolarov is signed, he'll bench Asamoah.

Our 3 defenders don't work well in a 4-man backline and it was evident on the Azzurri, and the times we've used it during the season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Buffon
Llorente Tevez​

Our 3 defenders don't work well in a 4-man backline and it was evident on the Azzurri, and the times we've used it during the season.
Bonucci doesn't work well in a 4 man backline.

Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-Asamoah/Kolarov is rock steady.

The reason our defense was great last year was because we had 5 midfielders but our wingbacks are monsters defensively and our man markers, Barza and Chiello are top notch. It's not because Bonucci makes such a huge difference IMO.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Buffon
Llorente Tevez​

And if Jojo signed?
he'll be in rotation with Tevez?don't think so.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Somehow i feel Conte doesnt trust Llorente enough seeing as he is coming off a bad season.Llorente seems like a signing Marotta wanted to do(and not something Conte actually asked for) as he saw the opportunity of getting him on a free transfer which he did.

If at all we sign Jo-Jo(which is a big IF),i wont be surprised to see a Jovetic-Tevez frontline with Llorente becoming the rotational option.But again i think pre-season will determine what exactly has been planned ahead.

I tend to believe that putting all three together wont work regardless of the formation.(Definitely not a 4-3-3 for sure).

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I think hes happy with the capture of Llorente. Hes a unique CF and yes hes been out of form due to lack of playing time but imagine how motivated, determined and excited the lad must be. Conte knows this, hes probably feels the way he did when he signed his first professional contract. He will dominate that box like no other not to mention it will be a world cup year and you know he wants to be apart of that set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)