Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012
As much as I rate De Rossi, that is a stupid idea.
De Rossi is the last player we need.
Have you two gone completely potty?

Him and Marchisio in the midfield lol, two most overrated Italian players ever.
So your thoughts on Prandelli's man-crush on the Olivemount?

My man :agree:

De Rossi needs to leave that sinking ship/ hell hole that is Roma. Immense player, you can see his true quality shine through when he plays in a settled and stable environment.
Immense is almost an understatement, De Rossi is brilliant, and placed into a world class side with world class players he could be mighty indeed. Sadly I think Roma (saying this as someone who's paternal side of la famiglia are all Lazio/Roma supporters) has a negative culture, almost provincial in that it lacks the ambition of the big three. A dash of Napoleon complex perhaps, and as Totti's powers have faded with age, so too have Roma's chances at securing more titles. Just thinking of him in our shirt makes me quiver!
:sheik:

De Rossi would be great as a defender IMO
Everytime I saw him play as a defender he has impressed me. He could increase our ball controll defenders skill as this is something we should also consider.
Ofcourse he could also be used in midfield when needed.
Id only sign him if we sell Marchisio
As for Pirlos sub I think Candreva could do well.
He has Grinta in spades, not only is he a decent shooter and passer, but he can also pressure, man-mark, intercept, read the play and tackles like a beast!! AusB stated earlier that he's clutch, and I agree wholeheartedly. He's a very complete midfielder and for a part time defender, he's quite accomplished in his defensive abilities.

Personally if we sold Isla, Padoin, Melo and loaned out Marrone this could be achievable; if De Rossi is on the market we would be absolute fools to not look into ways of securing his signature. With Juve he could go all the way, staying at Roma he's doomed to become another Totti.. :(

Yes, Candreva also! :tuttosport:

De Rossi would be absolutely phenomenal here, except that he won't ever play for Juve.
Don't be so sure man, whilst it is a very long shot, highly improbable, could have imagined 5 years ago Pirlo being here? Or Tevez for that matter? Football is a funny game, where funnier things happen. De Rossi has been treated in quite a shabby manner by Roma in recent seasons, don't be surprised if at some point he reaches his limit.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
De Rossi would be great but he isn't a priority, our defense is solid and I don't think we are selling any of our CMs.

But him instead of Bonucci would indeed be :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)