Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Why I think Jojo won't come to Juve:
1. He'll cost 30 millions euro (What do u think the reason Juve give up on Higuain and go to Tevez?) and he'll prob end up in EPL club (City or Chelsea)
2. Juve already have a total of 6 forwards. (6 is already excessive, 7 is too much)
3. Chance of Marrone leaving as a part exchange (Conte won't agree on this, neither do I; Remember guys the time when rumours said Juve almost sell Marchisio in the early post-calciopoli era? what has he become right now?)
4. #10 already wore by Tevez, and #8 (Jojo's number in Fio) is wore by Marchisio (Commercial point of view)
5. Financial Fair Play or FFP (Juve already spent 10m for tevez, 9?m for Asamoah, installments for Gio and some of the players, don't forget the increases in salary) and Juve still need to streghthen other departments (LB/LWB and CB)
6. He's prone to injuries
7. Our attacking department is complete as long as we don't sell Vidal and Marchisio

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Don't be so sure man, whilst it is a very long shot, highly improbable, could have imagined 5 years ago Pirlo being here? Or Tevez for that matter? Football is a funny game, where funnier things happen. De Rossi has been treated in quite a shabby manner by Roma in recent seasons, don't be surprised if at some point he reaches his limit.
Hope so :D :xfinger::xfinger::xfinger:

We don't need DDR, and DDR don't need Juve.
Next topic pls.
DDR >>>>>>>>> Marchisio

1. He'll cost 30 millions euro (What do u think the reason Juve give up on Higuain and go to Tevez?) and he'll prob end up in EPL club (City or Chelsea)
2. Juve already have a total of 6 forwards. (6 is already excessive, 7 is too much)
3. Chance of Marrone leaving as a part exchange (Conte won't agree on this, neither do I; Remember guys the time when rumours said Juve almost sell Marchisio in the early post-calciopoli era? what has he become right now?)
4. #10 already wore by Tevez, and #8 (Jojo's number in Fio) is wore by Marchisio (Commercial point of view)
5. Financial Fair Play or FFP (Juve already spent 10m for tevez, 9?m for Asamoah, installments for Gio and some of the players, don't forget the increases in salary) and Juve still need to streghthen other departments (LB/LWB and CB)
7. Our attacking department is complete as long as we don't sell Vidal and Marchisio
1. Fiorentina would be only be harming themselves by continuing to demand 30m cash
2. Matri is definitely going, maybe 1 or 2 more as well
3. Marrone is overrated and won't be good enough to be a starter for Juve
4. so???????????????????
5. :sergio: MONACO
6. Possibly, but he wouldn't be playing the whole time since we have Tevez, Llorente etc
7. Maybe, but you can always keep upgrading unless your attack is Messi, CR7, Ibra, Tevez, Suarez & Cavani

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
1. We can use players and get discount, Fiora is interested in our players.
2. Well sell Matri and Quag.
3. Doesn't matter.
4. Numbers don't matter even more.
5. Read the rules of FFP, we are ok with it even if we buy for 40-50m more.
6. It was in the past.
7. see p2, we'll sell.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nani didn't sign a new contact with MU because he wanted 130k pounds p/w, that's around 7mln euros p/y.

:yao:
It should also be considered that he wants those kind of wages to stay at Utd, a team that's not giving him much game time. That's perhaps where the trade off lies. He would accept lower wages in a team that offers him more time on the pitch. Similar situation to Kolarov IMO.

Transfer talk in Italy

:baggio:
Must've been part of the fastest hiring interviews ever.

Buffon, Storari, Rubinho.

Barzagli, Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Chiellini, Peluso.
Lichtsteiner, Padoin, Asamoah, Zuniga/Kolarov

Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, ???, Marchisio, Giaccherini, Pepe

Llorente, Tevez, Jovetic, Giovinco, Matri/Quagliarella/Vucinic/Gabbiadini

who could be the ???

a winger or a CM? I don't know why but I have a feeling he'll be Dutch. Strootman? Vilhena? Clasie? van Ginkel?
or French...Kondogbia.

keep Marrone?

if a winger, for 10-12m who'd you get?
My money would be on Diamanti/Nani.

Moratti: We have an agreement for Isla. We also have many other options, we'll see.
- SKY

Sell. Sell immediately.
He maybe talking about a personal agreement with the player coz Juve is not settling at their 6m fee, I believe we are still holding out for 7.5m.

With Pogba already around and being groomed for that role, a lot is in place to slot him into that role and continue with things. I don't think Juve would hire someone that would make drastic changes like Inter did when Mourinho left, but I don't think Conte is at Juve for anything less than 5 years either.
That, considered with the fact that Pogba can also play a more advanced role, I don't necessarily see Juve go desperately in search of a Pirlo replacement per se. There are enough players in the cm to suggest we could use a less 'Pirlo' dependent formation like the 4231 for example.

I don't think we have to worry about it for a while, it's likely he was just pissed at the ban. I think he wants 3 or 4 really good shots at winning the Champions League.
Easily. It'll just depend how quickly he wins it if he does. If we win another scudetto and perhaps CL, then yea, he may start to get a bit jittery, but to me, the CL chase is gonna take a couple more seasons at least. Plus his approach to the team, is more bout building it when he talks about buying players like JoJo. That seems a bit long term thinking in essence.

Llorente is being presented for sure on Monday?
Can't say. People assume it coz it's the 1st of July. But I'd be pretty sure it'll happen at some point over the week, since preseason commences on 12th July.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
1. Fiorentina would be only be harming themselves by continuing to demand 30m cash
2. Matri is definitely going, maybe 1 or 2 more as well
3. Marrone is overrated and won't be good enough to be a starter for Juve
4. so???????????????????
5. :sergio: MONACO
6. Possibly, but he wouldn't be playing the whole time since we have Tevez, Llorente etc
7. Maybe, but you can always keep upgrading unless your attack is Messi, CR7, Ibra, Tevez, Suarez & Cavani
Agree with all but especially with number 1! Fiorentina are retarded and risk losing alot of freakin money if they dont sell Jojo this mercato and ruining a relationship with jojo that right now is good which is a testament to jojos character because fiorentina arnt even considering any type of offer unless its 30m cash but once it gets closer to september watch jojos attitude change if he hasnt been sold yet. 30m cash is ridiculous. Higuain will not got for 30m euros and that says alot considering hes proven himself at the highest of levels for some years now and jojo has done shit outside of italy.

Chelsea wont spend 30m cash roman isnt stupid he may be crazy but isnt stupid.
Manshitty is not a team that spends randomly anymore like the first couple years. Dont they have those two guys who watched the books at Barca? cant remember now but the owners even though control the dough have ppl looking after and making sure they are proper investments now.
Monaco if there is interested is not a step forward and hes an idiot if he went there
Juve is the only option and as said previous now Juve do not need him like last week. Juve are now in a stronger position Fiorentina lost the only team desperate for Jojo and now they screwed themselves. Juve have good players that are available and Fiorentina want them unfortunately for Fiorentina now Juve are in the driver seat in terms of negotiation power.

If fiorentina done sell Jojo will resent them his form will not be good and his value will diminish even lower. Clubs will know hes now very desperate to want out and I dont think he will go for more then 15m if it came to that and thats being generous. 10m plus a couple of vucinic, quag, matri, half of marrone shit maybe even melo if he wants back. plenty of players for fiorentina to improve their squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)