Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah we don't need a replacement for Isla. We coped ok this season without him.
Only because we were lucky enough not to have Licht injured.

Is there a need for a replacement?
Licht as starter
Caceras, Padoin and if really necessary, Pepe.
Should be enough IMO.
You have a point, mainly because Pepe is coming back. As for Padoin, I wouldn't play him there.

He's pretty awful for Roma so... yeah. But you didn't even watch him play most likely, so you can continue with laugh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And always great for Italy. Coincidence? I think not. Roma is such a great team to play for :rolleyes:

Well we all know you watched every Roma game...
It doesn't even matter how many have I watched, seeing your comment only means you didn't see how poor he was. He has been playing rather average for many years now, absolutely not standing out in their mediocre team, I guess that means something too. So only NT matches matter, lol? And anyway, they had players who were great, even if they were weak, but they stood out, unlike De Rossi who makes far too many mistakes every game.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He should leave IMO, I agree with that. However if reports are true how they were rejecting 40mln offers for him over the past 2-3 seasons then I can just :howler:

I've seen Chelsea offering 15-20mln this summer, which makes more sense.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It doesn't even matter how many have I watched, seeing your comment only means you didn't see how poor he was. He has been playing rather average for many years now, absolutely not standing out in their mediocre team, I guess that means something too. So only NT matches matter, lol? And anyway, they had players who were great, even if they were weak, but they stood out, unlike De Rossi who makes far too many mistakes every game.
Just like how Marchisio is mediocre? :sergio:

And De Rossi as DM is supposed to be playing like Messi & Schweinsteiger combined? De Rossi clearly still has the quality when you see him for Italy so he is still more than immense in my opinion, and would thrive here compared to at Roma where he would have to do so much more for a team that has been very shit for a long time. If he was as overrated as you claim he would look like the same level as Montolivo, Aquliani or even Marchisio when playing for Azzurri, but clearly he is a big step above all of them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just like how Marchisio is mediocre? :sergio:

And De Rossi as DM is supposed to be playing like Messi & Schweinsteiger combined? De Rossi clearly still has the quality when you see him for Italy so he is still more than immense in my opinion, and would thrive here compared to at Roma where he would have to do so much more for a team that has been very shit for a long time. If he was as overrated as you claim he would look like the same level as Montolivo, Aquliani or even Marchisio when playing for Azzurri, but clearly he is a big step above all of them.
You base your claims on 5-6 matches per Italy you see per year. Or one tournament each 2 or 4 years.

He has been average for Roma, like it or not. He didn't stand out in that mediocre team.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
And he is still playing at WC level in those games, so he can play at the level for club. But Roma is shit and it's known he's not been happy there for a while.

I can guarantee Vidal etc wouldn't look as good as he does here if he played in a club like Roma.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And he is still playing at WC level in those games, so he can play at the level for club. But Roma is shit and it's known he's not been happy there for a while.

I can guarantee Vidal etc wouldn't look as good as he does here if he played in a club like Roma.
I do agree he played great matches for Italy on many occasions. Like last Euro.

Roma has been shit. But they did have some players that stood out more than him, even in that shithole, it was not him who made/makes the difference. Now we've seen Lamela plays brilliantly, so I guess that means if he goes to a big club he'd be unstoppable literally.

It's known he's not happy there? Where did you see it? I guess I missed that one.

Schnaubau

May 21, 2013

Roma has been $#@!. But they did have some players that stood out more than him, even in that $#@!hole, it was not him who made/makes the difference. Now we've seen Lamela plays brilliantly, so I guess that means if he goes to a big club he'd be unstoppable literally.

It's known he's not happy there? Where did you see it? I guess I missed that one.
I know it's football-italia but still doesn't seem to happy if he says things like that

http://www.football-italia.net/35437/de-rossi-i-have-be-careful-rome

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Roma has been shit. But they did have some players that stood out more than him, even in that shithole, it was not him who made/makes the difference. Now we've seen Lamela plays brilliantly, so I guess that means if he goes to a big club he'd be unstoppable literally.

Of course a forward is going to be able show himself better there since he is scoring a lot of goals, that will make anyone look good. Imagine if Pirlo played there, you think he would look half as good there? (say instead of De Rossi).. De Rossi would be absolutely phenomenal here, except that he won't ever play for Juve.

ya.. check post above^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)