Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
IMO we wont sign another striker this season. I believe we will sell Matri which leaves us with Tevez, Vuc, Llorente, Quag and Gio. I'd be happy if we signed Ogbonna and Kolarov and our defence is sweet. Then sign a winger and were set! Champions League is def within our reach. Good job so far Marotta and co.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sales:

Melo €6m
Ziegler €2m
Martinez €1m
Motta €1m
Rossi €1m
Giandonato €0.5m

Possible:

Matri €10m
Quagliarella €8m
Isla ½ €7m
Gabbiadini ½ €4m
De Ceglie €3m

+ loan and co-ownership deals for lots of kids

€25m - €40m.

After Ogbonna there will be plenty of time to focus on selling, and seeing how the Jovetic situation develops.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'd say we're still a couple of signings away from completing our team. Ogbonna and Kolarov/LWB should fix that though. Jovetic would be the cherry on the top.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not so sure that Ogbonna is completing an area we have a weakness in, unless you don't consider our depth good enough. Seems more like a good player that became available at a fair price, the bonus being he adds quality depth.

LWB of course you can make a case for, considering we don't have a real LWB on our books. On the other hand we do have Asamoah and Peluso already, so it's not a weak area.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm not so sure that Ogbonna is completing an area we have a weakness in, unless you don't consider our depth good enough. Seems more like a good player that became available at a fair price, the bonus being he adds quality depth.

LWB of course you can make a case for, considering we don't have a real LWB on our books. On the other hand we do have Asamoah and Peluso already, so it's not a weak area.
I believe we really need another CB backup, I think that is our second biggest deficiency besides the obvious gaps that have now been filled. Having only 3 true CBs for a 3-5-2 is pretty ludicrous if you ask me, considering Caceres is more of a utility man rather than a player associated to any one position (imo) and Peluso is very average at CB to say the least..

LWB - I would like to see someone who is more dynamic in attack i.e. Kolarov, besides not having a true LWB/LB (De Ceglie is too cack to count). But I definitely agree you can argue it's not really necessary.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I really hope we carefully consider Nani! He's young, super talented and a move would do him some good. On top of that he'd be super cheap.
I can't see him coming here. It seems 352 will be used next season as well so Nani wouldn't fit. But I'd like him here nevertheless.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can see us go for Nani if Conte has the 4231/433 in mind as an alternate to the 352. I'm pretty sure there will be a secondary formation though, it's probably why we have another offensive player in mind this mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)