Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
This post is refreshing and easy to read.
Question, has Marrone done anything relevant for some people to really want him to stay? I just don't see why some people think he's talent. I mean, Conte seems to think that he's one, so I trust him on that but really, to give up Jojo for a guy that hasn't done shit? I love the Tevez deal but I still would like Jojo, I don't want us to become like Milan with a lot of older cheaper stars that might be fading with huge contracts. Jojo is young, quality and can be here for the next 6-8 years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
For Marrone's progress loan would be good option. If he stays one more year he'll just stagnate. The kid has to play more in order to develop.
We still have a chance on Jojo. But now Fiorentina are the one who are under pressure. It seems they want Gomez at all cost but first they must offload Jojo to finance his arrival.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
i dont see the point in getting jovetic. Llorente - tevez - vucinic - giovinco - matri/quagliarella is already a massive upgrade over last season. Ogbonna would be huge for the defensive depth, a lwb is not really needed. i dont see any point in benching asamoah, as he was massive for most parts of the season, peluso and giacch can fill in if needed and i can see conte trying out ogbonna on that position.

For a 4 man defense we, considering ogbonna will be ours, would have 5 players (chiellini, ogbonna, caceres, peluso, asamoah), that can play left back!

So for me its ogbonna and mercato is closed, selling will be the main concern!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Ogbonna is essential to me. We play with 3 CBs and we have only 3 players whose preferred position is CB lol.

And what if Marrone goes to Viola or somewhere else? Then we need a sweeper. If Ogbonna can play sweeper then it looks like Peluso would be LCB cover. Caceres RCB cover but also we saw him play LCB too. That's probably his 4th or 5th best position.

I don't know. To me, Ogbonna is a must and then I would not look away from a Bosman CB. Someone really cheap but with experience. A.... mediocre Italian CB, if you will. :weee:

I think LB/LWB is fine. If we play with a LB, Peluso is a fine LB. You need less dribbling from a LB and he can cross. Asamoah is fine at LWB.

But we don't have any wingers except Pepe. Giach maybe? Giovinco? Those guys can't beat people with pace and whip in dangerous crosses. I mean, it's not the end of the world but it's definitely an area that we lack so if we're trying to be a complete team, I'd look there as a weakness.

I would have this as my remaining wishlist:

Ogbonna
Jovetic
Left-foot winger (cheap)
Mediocre Italian CB (free/cheap)
Mediocre Italian CM/Destroyer/Muscle (Sell Padoin, buy for free or cheap)

If we sell Matri: Add a poacher to the list.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
They thought we would die,

They thought that the once bright star had faded.

They called us cheats, match fixing bastards.

They talk of tikki-takki and beautiful football.

They,

They will bow to us.

They will bow to Pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)