Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
It's official guys, Tevez will don the #10

Well currently it's better to give #10 to Tevez than Giovinco and financially he is the best player Juve can buy that done enough to deserve the #10

Look at the bright side, in case he messed up which I hope he won't, in the next 3 years the #10 will be vacant again. Maximum he can stay at Juve until 35 IMO

Still not used to seeing someone else wore the #10 in Juve other than Del Piero... will take time but I hope it won't be long. Somehow I feel #10 Tevez will be a success commercially (sold lot of replica)

And this mean Juve r officially out of Jovetic race as if Juve acquired Jovetic, which number will he wear?
btw it's good that Juve give up on Jojo chase as rumours said Marrone will be use to reduce the transfer cost (I prefer Marrone to stay, I think Conte will be thinking the same)
This post is refreshing and easy to read.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
I think Matri will be the one leaving. Whether it's him/Quag I hope we can get someone like Hernandez/Gomez in their place.

Although midget should be the one to be sold first.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Number 10 for Tevez is also a good marketing move, lot of people will rather buy Tevez shirt with cool number ten then some 32 or 28..etc.He is a star of this mercato and with 10 its a good move to pump sales up.They, the board, want to cash in on this whole excitement.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's a great move from mgt.
Sentimentality should be left aside.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Matri will be the one leaving. Whether it's him/Quag I hope we can get someone like Hernandez/Gomez in their place.

Although midget should be the one to be sold first.
I would like to see him gone but not gonna happen I'm afraid.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
All pressure off Marotta now.

Rumours are Ogbonna will be closed and finalized by Monday. Another great acquisition.

I'm just so happy we signed Tevez over Higuain. Just the player we needed.

I still love Jovetic, if we can't sign him, I wish him the best in his career. Class act.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Paddy Power, betting giants who were certain that Tevez would go to Juventus are now betting on Marchisio to Monaco and Di Maria to Juve.

:shifty:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
i also like that the signings are beign done before pre season.

helps the players gel together faster.
I think this too. Especially if we want to try formations, or when players like Tevez-Llorente are switching league's and forming a new partnership, important they get time together and build a rapport.

- - - Updated - - -

Paddy Power, betting giants who were certain that Tevez would go to Juventus are now betting on Marchisio to Monaco and Di Maria to Juve.

:shifty:
Well yea, I'd Marchisio is sold, then DiMaria becomes realistic, and who knows what we discussed at the lunch that afternoon. The curtains may infact have concealed the real deal. Tevez and Di Maria on the same team? We'll win the CL without even qualifying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)