Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
After returning from their honeymoon, Antonio Conte will make the summit with the leaders of the market for Marotta and Paratici, before leaving for the Salento. Writes La Stampa on newsstands now, which explains how the board of directors should be held Wednesday to establish the budget, including the one for the market. Without sales, however, will be tough to make heavy investments, in the week will be closed even if the first shot or Angelo Ogbonna

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Juventus chase left-back Mendy
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are closing in on French teenager Benjamin Mendy, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

The left-back, still just 18, has caught the attention of the Old Lady while playing in Ligue 2 with Le Havre.

The Bianconeri are reported to have already made a bid of €2m for a player who will be out of contract next summer.

However, given that the boy is also being chased by Arsenal and Sunderland, Juve are now ready to increase their bid to €3m in order to net the youth.

Mendy has represented his country at Under-16, U-17, U-18 and U-19 level.

-----

Anyone know him? He looks physical and is very promising in FM..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I have never seen him play, but I've heard good words about him.

Playing as a starter for two seasons while still 18 :notbad:

edit: I see he is managed by the same group as Llorente.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Says also that Lyon and Marseille are in on him. From the 4 clips I've seen (lol), it seems he's really really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)