Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i think that if we don't get jovetic or higuain we should get :

Roberto Soldado ( 24 goals in 35 appearances for Valencia)

or

Álvaro Negredo ( 25 goals in 36 appearances for Sevilla)

Both these strikers have scored more goals than Higuain and Jovetic with Higuain scoring only 16 and Jovetic only 13. these stikers are just a few below Falcao which saying something.... also i think they will have a great chemistry with llorente. in terms of price i recon we can get them for a very good price as they both belong to lower quality team and they should be desperate for Champions league football. We could get Soldado for 22-23 million and Negredo for 19-21million without so much competition or struggle. maybe a drawback is that they are both 27 which is not as prefered but look at our strikers now... matri is 28, vicinic and quags are 30 and only giovinco (which is not even a proper striker), is 26. For me, they are better than higuain by milesssss....

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
i think that if we don't get jovetic or higuain we should get :

Roberto Soldado ( 24 goals in 35 appearances for Valencia)

or

Álvaro Negredo ( 25 goals in 36 appearances for Sevilla)

Both these strikers have scored more goals than Higuain and Jovetic with Higuain scoring only 16 and Jovetic only 13. these stikers are just a few below Falcao which saying something.... also i think they will have a great chemistry with llorente. in terms of price i recon we can get them for a very good price as they both belong to lower quality team and they should be desperate for Champions league football. We could get Soldado for 22-23 million and Negredo for 19-21million without so much competition or struggle. maybe a drawback is that they are both 27 which is not as prefered but look at our strikers now... matri is 28, vicinic and quags are 30 and only giovinco (which is not even a proper striker), is 26. For me, they are better than higuain by milesssss....

oh-please.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)