Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Asamoah would still be a better choice than Kolarov at LB.
Asa is not a lb nor a lwb, if Kolarov were to come he would be guaranteed a starting spot

- - - Updated - - -

I feel as Asa was an unnecessary purchase. I feel like he is going to go to waste.

- - - Updated - - -

If we switch to a back four he is going to be used as a rotational player

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
so, at the start of the summer our primary targets were Ibra and Higuain with Jojo as a plan B according to the media. Now they're saying that Marotta is already planning a B plan in case negotiations for Higuain, Tevez, and Jojo all fail who are our primary objectives. These B plans would be Muriel and Hernandez. :lol:

sucha common theme over these past summers to be reading about us preparing a plan B. Guess we just gotta see what Plan F is to see who we're REALLY getting. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Depends on what signifies a target for you, I think we considered and played around with the idea of approaching him to see if its possible, thats clear enough, otherwise board members wouldnt have actively commented on him. But as we saw it didnt go past the idea phase, when they quickly realized its not realistic and remotely possible investment to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)