Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Criscito is 26. He's playing good for Zenit. Look him up here and see for yourself http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/domenico-criscito/profil/spieler_44136.html

De Ceglie is 26 and given that he has had a decent amount of performances for Juve it could seem other teams would show interest in him. bet he's on a low contract as he never really make his mark and therefore i believe many clubs will find 5m € for him at least. 5m € is not much for a decent LB..

Melo was originally a 30m€ player when we signed him for Viola. He was the midfielder of the season. People have seen against Real Madrid is CL when he bossed the midfield and as with the above two, at only 29 years old he could have a resell price to his performances of a new club..
you haven't read the news that much lately did you? Gala refused to pay 6M for Melo... how on earth are we getting 10M for him? And just because we overpaid for that piece of shit doesn't mean someone else will do the same! With that logic: lets sell Martinez for 10M

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Berardi is 2.5M for 50%
Berardi is going to be better than el Shawerma. He is younger, more tender, and has more juice to him, not as dry and bland as El Shawerma.

- - - Updated - - -

you haven't read the news that much lately did you? Gala refused to pay 6M for Melo... how on earth are we getting 10M for him? And just because we overpaid for that piece of shit doesn't mean someone else will do the same! With that logic: lets sell Martinez for 10M
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: I'd swim in a puddle of cum if that ever transpired :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We can't afford it. We still need to pay 15m for Isla & Asamoah and 5m for Peluso. Tevez won't go for less than 20m and atleast 6m in wages - probably a few mill more. Kolarov wont go for less than 10 and 5-7m in wages.

Jovetic is valued at 30m and we're only going to get him if we accept that value. So that's Matri + 1/2 Marrone + 20mill and also his wages. We can't afford that.
I'm talking what is already budgeted for transfers, so they will already have been taken into account.

Ok 20m max for Tevez, 6m is not that much for Tevez, Gigi was on that recently. Kolarov we could about 3.5m wages imo.
Jovetic = 15m + Matri + 1/2 Marrone. 4m wages.

In:
Kolarov 10m + 3.5m/yr
Diakite 0m + 1.5/yr
Llorente 0 + 4.5m/yr
Tevez 18m + 7m/yr
Jovetic 15m + 3.8m/yr (cash + Matri & Marrone)
GK 3m + 1m/yr
= 57m + 21.3m/yr

Out:
Matri 0m + 1.8m/yr (trade)
Giovinco 12m + 2.5m/yr
Iaquinta 0 + 3m/yr
Bendtner 0 + 1.5m/yr
Anelka 0 + 1m/yr
De Ceglie 4m + 1.2m/yr
Marrone 0m + 0.8m/yr (50%) (trade)
Melo 3m + 0
Ziegler 1.5m + 0
= 21.5m + 11.8m/yr

Net Spend = 54m (~18m included for Asamoah, Isla & Peluso)
Wage increase = 9.5m (not including taxes)

that probably is a bit too much, but we could not get Jovetic, get Diamanti instead or keep Gio (most likely imo) and get cash for Matri & Marrone.

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
My sixth sense enlighten me that Juve will not make radical changes to the squad in the transfer window as Conte Marotta Agnelli believe this current squad is strong enough. Maybe additional one or two "top" player (excluding Llorente) while several players will be sold. Max total amount spent would be less than 35mill

And IMO Llorente is a quite good improvement for our attacking department

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm talking what is already budgeted for transfers, so they will already have been taken into account.

Ok 20m max for Tevez, 6m is not that much for Tevez, Gigi was on that recently. Kolarov we could about 3.5m wages imo.
Jovetic = 15m + Matri + 1/2 Marrone. 4m wages.

In:
Kolarov 10m + 3.5m/yr
Diakite 0m + 1.5/yr
Llorente 0 + 4.5m/yr
Tevez 18m + 7m/yr
Jovetic 15m + 3.8m/yr (cash + Matri & Marrone)
GK 3m + 1m/yr
= 57m + 21.3m/yr

Out:
Matri 0m + 1.8m/yr (trade)
Giovinco 12m + 2.5m/yr
Iaquinta 0 + 3m/yr
Bendtner 0 + 1.5m/yr
Anelka 0 + 1m/yr
De Ceglie 4m + 1.2m/yr
Marrone 0m + 0.8m/yr (50%) (trade)
Melo 3m + 0
Ziegler 1.5m + 0
= 21.5m + 11.8m/yr

Net Spend = 54m (~18m included for Asamoah, Isla & Peluso)
Wage increase = 9.5m (not including taxes)

that probably is a bit too much, but we could not get Jovetic, get Diamanti instead or keep Gio (most likely imo) and get cash for Matri & Marrone.
If we get Zuniga and Higuain instead of Kolarov and Tevez the overall spending will be even less...

I do think we'll sign one ala Diamanti kind of a player so thats few more mil.

But overall it's possible.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Getting Marcelo? We all know that's impossible for Juve at the moment.

And frankly, I don't think it is necessary to spend big on LB/LWB this summer. Upgrading our attack should be a priority.
Getting a real WB that can beat a defender and cross does upgrade the 'attack', especially with Llorente. I think 3-5-2 will always have problems without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)