Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kaka would be our savior.

Christmas tree :juventus:

Llorente
Vucinic-Kaka
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Kolarov-Chiellini-Barzagli-Licht
Buffon​

:klin:

Isla would definitely suit that better though, if he can regain form...
I dont want Kaka here but wouldnt it be funny if Kaka arrives and he and Pirlo lead us to CL glory?!

Dec 31, 2008
“Mario wanted to remain at Bayern, but seeing as he did not find much space to show what he can do, Mario is no longer happy and cannot continue like this,” agent Uli Ferber told Bild.
“We have received proposals from Inter and Juventus. The buy-out clause could be reduced to zero, seeing as Bayern know Mario wants to leave.”
“There has been no contact with Juventus,” representative Uli Ferber told calciomercato.it. “These are just rumours that are being heard.
“At this moment in time I can state with certainty that there have been no phone calls from any Juventus officials.”

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Why don't we go back in for Lisandro? Afterall Lyon will be forced to sell if they fall short of Champions League
Nah, I don't think there's need to spend money on a bench player again. I guess one of Gabbiadini or Boakye could take that role in case that both Matri and Quag were sold. Or maybe just someone on free so we don't interrupt their developing. In the end, the 5th forward is not having that much of playing time.

Mhh, 3 Champion league titles on 18 years?

:challenge:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)