Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Yepp. Watching him every week for the last 2 years. He`s got the talent, but he must escape this summer from our pathetic excuse of a championship in order to progress and develop to his full potential. In our media a few months back there was some rumours that Juve scouts are following him, even watched some games of our national team (Bulgaria - Italy and Czech Rep - Bulgaria to be exact), after that there were rumours about Stanislav Manolev, who is now on loan at Fulham from PSV, but this one is mainly because Manolev`s agent is Mino Raiola... Now there are rumours about another young player - Alexander Tonev, who scored 3 goals vs Malta last week, linking him with clubs like Celtic, Fiorentina and Lazio... Dont know how strong and accurate they are, if its not something about Juve I dont care, lose interest and eventually stop reading the article.

Honestly, I am kinda surprised that there are a few young bulgarian players that seems promising and can actually see some of them playing in Europe`s top leagues. Milanov is definitely one of them, he just celebrated his 21st birthday, he is technically gifted, can take dangerous free-kicks, seems intelligent on the pitch, but still... he plays in a very very very poor league, a league that Matteo Paro would be Platini, Palladino an equall to C.Ronaldo and Amauri... an absolute and undisputed God. I dont believe Georgi has what it takes to be in club like Juventus, but I can see him fitting well in a less important Serie A team, like Udinese or Chievo or Parma for example. Last thing I read about him is that Litex want 3,5 mil euro for his signature, dont know what they will demand for him in the summer..
Thanks!

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
To be honest if we end up with Diamanti, don't expect a Suarez or a Jo Jo. We'll end up with a Muriel or Dybala. Wouldn't be bad, but would be a major letdown.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
To be honest if we end up with Diamanti, don't expect a Suarez or a Jo Jo. We'll end up with a Muriel or Dybala. Wouldn't be bad, but would be a major letdown.
To be honest, if you expect Suarez or a JoJo you´re being delusional.

All year Mister and Beppe have said out loud we aren´t up there with the top clubs from a financial point of view, we are two or three steps behind. Pretty sure that means that we aren´t going to break the bank on a player and they´re trying to tell us we, as fans, should lower our expectations

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
True, but Diamanti is below expectations. Suarez is the impossible dream, but guys like Sanchez and even JoJo are attainable.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Incredibly annoying player who rolls about constantly and whines to the ref.

It would be like Amauri all over again.
Amauri was younger and more talented when we targeted him. He was actually more consistent, and a beast in that season with Palermo.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
True, but Diamanti is below expectations. Suarez is the impossible dream, but guys like Sanchez and even JoJo are attainable.

- - - Updated - - -

Amauri was younger and more talented when we targeted him. He was actually more consistent, and a beast in that season with Palermo.
If Sanchez doesnt want to move away from Spain (like he said, he was happy there) and we´ll end up with City in a bidding war for JoJo how could they be attainable? I really doubt we´ll get our top player

The best we can get is if a market opportunity would come by, like lets say RM getting Cavani and selling one of Higi or Benz or City putting Dzeko on the market.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Benzema would be awesome. Dzeko isn't needed. We need an SS, someone who can create, someone enigmatic capable of that moment of magic, and Dzeko doesn't satisfy any of those conditions.

As for Sanchez, if we offer him an interesting project, Barca acquire Neymar, we guarantee him first team football, then it is all about negotiating skills. If he stays @ Barca in the end, so be it, but if he ends up going to Inter, then that is an epic fail on Marotta's part. No excuses there.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Or Lich when he was with Lazio against us.
Nah Licht was cool, Diamanti is embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree he was good before we got him but for the last 18 months we had him he just fell over and complained

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Podolski laughs off Juve-link :lol2:

http://www.football-italia.net/32528/podolski-laughs-juve-link

Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski has laughed off suggestions he could be set to join Juventus in the summer.

The Germany international was rumoured to be of interest to the Bianconeri, but the Gunners forward has claimed that he is enjoying life in the Premier League too much to leave.

“Of course you have to evaluate which teams show an interest in you,” he told Bild Sport.

“Teams come to see my performances in London. But I feel at ease at Arsenal and in this city.”

There's nothing in the article suggesting he "laughed". He respectfully declined other clubs, saying he's content at Arsenal.

Football Italia trying to make it more believable that he laughed by choosing a picture of him with a troll face :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

And oh yeah, then there's the fact that we're not even after the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)