Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
1. The one The Great Man finds appropriate
2. The one The Great Man finds the secondmost appropriate
3. etc.
4. etc.
5. etc.

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I do rate Muriel.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Diamanti is just another ok player but not a topplayer.. In front we have enough ok players, time to change that!! Diamanti is only a good one if he's a free and only as back up when Quagliarella & Anelka are leaving. He is not good enough for the starting eleven, that's a fact.

We are talking about Jojo, Suarez & Sanchez but I reading Spanish papers and they think that one striker in Madrid will leave (Higuain or Benzema).. I think both players can do great at Juve, they just need a coach who gives them time and support him.. I think when Benzema has confidence he can do great things.. For me he is a Second striker, why? He has great skills, great passes, he has a eye for teammates and he can score when he has confidence..

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Pirlo
Lichtsteiner-Marchisio-Vidal-Digne
Benzema-Llorente​

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You are starting to sound like Marotta with those pathetic excuses. There is a skill called negotiating. You just don't give up on a player without trying hard enough. Guys like Sanchez, Jovetic, and Hernandez should not be beyond our capabilities/parameters if we try hard enough.

Muriel + Sanchez and I'll stop bitching about Marotta's incompetence when it comes to improving our attack.

Bottom line is Diamanti is a player we don't need, and he's definitely not replacing Vucinic in the starting lineup :howler: It is even debatable if he is an actual upgrade to what we already have :sigh:
I agree. I hope we go all out for Sanchez, Suarez, Jovetic, whoever. Juventus will benefit way more in the long run. If we were to sign Diamanti, cool, I like the player but yeah hopefully Marotta goes all out for the names mentioned before.

Just showing you the thought process of The Great One. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

You and I, Lapa.
Are you the deer or the log? :D

I know Jem is the dog :p

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I hope we go all out for Sanchez, Suarez, Jovetic, whoever. Juventus will benefit way more in the long run. If we were to sign Diamanti, cool, I like the player but yeah hopefully Marotta goes all out for the names mentioned before.

Just showing you the thought process of The Great One. :D
:shocked: I see they have brainwashed you too. When were you recruited? :p

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Georgi Milanov??? Anyone knows this guy?
Yepp. Watching him every week for the last 2 years. He`s got the talent, but he must escape this summer from our pathetic excuse of a championship in order to progress and develop to his full potential. In our media a few months back there was some rumours that Juve scouts are following him, even watched some games of our national team (Bulgaria - Italy and Czech Rep - Bulgaria to be exact), after that there were rumours about Stanislav Manolev, who is now on loan at Fulham from PSV, but this one is mainly because Manolev`s agent is Mino Raiola... Now there are rumours about another young player - Alexander Tonev, who scored 3 goals vs Malta last week, linking him with clubs like Celtic, Fiorentina and Lazio... Dont know how strong and accurate they are, if its not something about Juve I dont care, lose interest and eventually stop reading the article.

Honestly, I am kinda surprised that there are a few young bulgarian players that seems promising and can actually see some of them playing in Europe`s top leagues. Milanov is definitely one of them, he just celebrated his 21st birthday, he is technically gifted, can take dangerous free-kicks, seems intelligent on the pitch, but still... he plays in a very very very poor league, a league that Matteo Paro would be Platini, Palladino an equall to C.Ronaldo and Amauri... an absolute and undisputed God. I dont believe Georgi has what it takes to be in club like Juventus, but I can see him fitting well in a less important Serie A team, like Udinese or Chievo or Parma for example. Last thing I read about him is that Litex want 3,5 mil euro for his signature, dont know what they will demand for him in the summer..

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You'll probably regret saying that. He's into them ladyboys.
A Maddy is one devoid of most moral restraints, which are seen as unnecessary or undesirable, especially one who ignores or even spurns accepted morals and forms of behaviour sanctified by the larger society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)