Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Milan will be much stronger next year, for sure. They will be our main challenger, we won`t be able to make a walk in the park again in Serie A with this squad.
I'm not sure how Milan will be next year.

Sure, their run of form through most of this season has been impressive, but most of that was done without much pressure on them. Once they actually got into position to achieve something, they started dropping point again.

Also, in a lot of games, they've played horribly. They let the opposition have loads of half chances and are having a good run because those chances happen to not be going in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Ibrahimovic would be a massive signing, he would fit perfectly into this team. He can still have at least 3 excellent seasons at top level. I don't really care about the past.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I know not everyone would love Ibra back since some if not the majority feel of him as a traitor or a mercenary BUT the fact is (if Football Italia rumour is true):
1. He would cost 10M
2. High wages but still reasonable and affordable 7.5
3. Lets face it! He is the best player in the world after Messi and C.Ronaldo therefore would definitely take us a step or two up in terms of quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)