Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
no. vucinic giovinco and giaccherini are "ok players" nani is world class compared to our wingers
You clearly didn't see him playing this season and you base your opinion on how he played previous seasons, so let's stop the discussion here. Man U fans rate him as much as we do Padoin, he has been awful this whole season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You clearly didn't see him playing this season and you base your opinion on how he played previous seasons, so let's stop the discussion here. Man U fans rate him as much as we do Padoin, he has been awful this whole season.
he hasnt played much games this season because man utd wants to sell him. thats why many think hes bad. barca fans rate sanchez as bad too but a lot of people here would love to see him in juve. every player has ups and downs in his career, and nani is no exception. he is better with one leg than any winger in serie a right now.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
he hasnt played much games this season because man utd wants to sell him. thats why many think hes bad. barca fans rate sanchez as bad too but a lot of people here would love to see him in juve. every player has ups and downs in his career, and nani is no exception. he is better with one leg than any winger in serie a right now.
He's better with one leg than Lamela? As I said, the discussion is over with you.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's better with one leg than Lamela? As I said, the discussion is over with you.
lamela is just "another nasri" or "another pastore". these players are good in "smaller" clubs where they dont play under big pressure and "dont have to win every game". nani can be bad for one, maybe two seasons but he will be great again because he actually has talent, and that is something that you cant forget. he was under big pressure in utd because everyone expected him to be the new ronaldo or even better than him and he couldnt fulfit those big expactations. i would love to see nani in roma for one season. he would easily have 20+ assists.
we are not gonna buy nani for sure. i just wanted to say this because every big name that is linked with us people here say shit like "we dont need him" "hes a choker" "he doesent fit here" etc

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
----------------------------------Buffon(Storari)

Lichtsteiner(Corchia)-----Barzagli(Sorensen)-----Chiellini(Caceres)-----Ansaldi(Digne)

----------------Vidal(Asamoah)-----Pogba(Pirlo)-----Verratti(Marchisio)

-----------Belhanda(Giovinco)-----Llorente(Gabbiadini)-----Sanchez(Vucinic)

Apr 17, 2013
We need to know what tactics Conte will apply for the next season, apparently it will extend the experience of 3-5-1-1 against milan to give game time to Pogba, if we are moving towards this tactic to the next season Nani Will Be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)