Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Lets say for instance we go out in the quarters and in the coming transfer window we stick to our current transfer plans(assuming we are full in for sanchez) and buy him in the summer.

And lets assume another scenario say we make CL final ,could it be possible that we go that extra mile and try to acquire Jovetic ? cos let us be real here, CL brings in a hell lot of revenue.Chelsea made almost 100m by winning CL.Bayern IIRC made ~65m by reaching the CL final.Just providing instances here.

Plus it could give a new sense of belief to the board that we are realistically capable of winning the CL hence it could relate to aiming for a player of better quality ? I dont know ,just putting out some scenarios here.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Lets say for instance we go out in the quarters and in the coming transfer window we stick to our current transfer plans(assuming we are full in for sanchez) and buy him in the summer.

And lets assume another scenario say we make CL final ,could it be possible that we go that extra mile and try to acquire Jovetic ? cos let us be real here, CL brings in a hell lot of revenue.Chelsea made almost 100m by winning CL.Bayern IIRC made ~65m by reaching the CL final.Just providing instances here.

Plus it could give a new sense of belief to the board that we are realistically capable of winning the CL hence it could relate to aiming for a player of better quality ? I dont know ,just putting out some scenarios here.
A lot of stuff will definitely depend on our run in the CHL. The further we go, the better. More money, more prestige , good image for Serie A. It is very obvious. With a little bit of luck we can reach the semi final and from there it's only three games and I don't see how people think or belive that we don't have the squad for two fronts. Let's say we draw an easy opponent in the QF (Galata, Schalke, Malaga, Porto, Milan or even Barcelona) and make it to the SF. Hell if we make it to the SF I'd give us 50% chance to go through whoever we draw. We should use this momentum, the EPL is low in quality, Barcelona is beatable, Italian teams doing good in Europe. All this will suit us very very much both financially but as well as attracting bold names of the European football.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If last season we played in the CL and performed like we are right now, I have no doubt in my mind the likes of Van Persie would have joined us without hesitation. Eye'Otta shouldn't have an excuse for not acquiring a top player for the next mercato, even if we crash out of the next round, we made quite the statement in Europe this season. Now gimme some United, then some PSG and then finally I want us to sodomize Milan in the final and win this for Gigi :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Are those reports about Juve breaking even if we make semis really true or is that usual crap from Tuttosport ?

If we go far in the CL,i think a lot of new scenarios could crop up imo in regards to our transfer targets.Really somehow wish we get another favorable draw in the last 8.

Hello, my name is Zacheryah and i'm sorry but feel the need to crush your dreams a bit

Juventus have an outstanding dept, that is getting payed off in 2 loans. It will take +10 years for the longest running one
Since 2006 we ran a loss each year, in therms that our turnover(total income) was lower then our total expenditure.
Thanks to capital injection by the shareholders, and a loan of two from exxor, we have so far managed to avoid bankrupt.
The aim of the board is, to have juventus run break even or better in the next financial year (2013/june 2014). This means we finally arent losing more money then we spend.

At the start of the financial year, july 2012, the budged for the comming summer is made, and it incalculated the Cl group stages, and calculated us to get to first knockout round. This means :
Gate receipts
television money cut received at end of cl
bonus from playing,drawing,winning a group stage game
match day income
Many people make the mistake of going "oh we made xmil in the cl, now we can buy y". Well no, the board has set a minimum objective and incalculated the total income of it in the budged
If we end in the the quarters, we are at a yearly loss of less then 10 mil. If we make semi finals, we break even, barely.
Getting to the final and winning it, would put our turnover in the positive by 18/20mil.

Now in order to sign the good players, we need a turnover that is around 350 mil, and if we'd win cl, we still be more then 80 mil short of that.

Winning a CL would be the goal of us as a club, but futurewise, i'd say we'd get a bit more transfermoney, but the wagebill wont change much with our current turnover

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zacheryah, so how did we manage to spend over 40M on transfers last summer?
why can't we do it again in the coming summer marceto?
We'll, the loan from exxor. We made around 40 mil loss actually
Because we only payed half of asamoah and Isla, it didnt go higher.

On the other hand, this summer, the remaining fee's for Peluso, asamoah, isla have to be payed wich is around ~22mil.

Netting llorente and players getting extentions(and better contract) brings us to less then 20 mil to spend without player sales i think, if we are out in the quarters.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
So, if we out in the quarters, and we won't sell a single player, we can spend about 20M in the summer?
it's not that bad. pretty good actually. we'll probably sell 2 from Quag, Giovinco and Matri, which will get us at least another 20M. I'm not sure We should buy Isla's second half, it's few millions more.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What he posts is 100% spot on though. People who think if we make the semi finals we'd have this bottomless well of transfer money are in for a rude shock during the summer transfer window.

Slowly, slowly, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)