Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So, if we out in the quarters, and we won't sell a single player, we can spend about 20M in the summer?
it's not that bad. pretty good actually. we'll probably sell 2 from Quag, Giovinco and Matri, which will get us at least another 20M. I'm not sure We should buy Isla's second half, it's few millions more.
Isla wasent bought for this season, he's bought for what comes after that, he'll be redeemed. And he'll grow like Caceres did.
Matri wont be sold.
We currently had 1 striker and suffered greatly when he was out of form and not playing. Now we get LLorente, we'll want matri as the second striker.
Giovinco is worth shit at the moment, less then 10 mil. Quag is valuated around 7 mil i think

The max i think juve wants to spend would be around 20+ p/ex on a single player. Using the rest for some other purchases, probably very cheap deals.
If we'd go to semi's or final or win it, the only thing that changes will be the quality or quantity of these other purchases.

What he posts is 100% spot on though. People who think if we make the semi finals we'd have this bottomless well of transfer money are in for a rude shock during the summer transfer window.

Slowly, slowly, people.
Yeah, Agnelli made the comment once, its all about the turnover. If we are on 350 mil, it means a bad campain, still lands us over 300 mil. thats a very solid base.
currently its 197 and will be 230/240 me thinks, mostly cause of cl.
Now, if we buy a player with the increased cash, and fuck me but we miss cl or sth next year, we still have to pay his big ass wages ! And those are quite expensive in italy !

So what we need, is to increase the part of our revenue, that only goes out of us getting in CL group stage. Get that to 300/320. Then, we have the solid base for the wages of a topstriker, and then, we can spend more on a single player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ibra rumour intensifies as he has instructed raiola he no longer wishes to stay at psg, despite interests from epl clubs raiola is pushing him towards Juve but whether we can accommodate him from an economic aspect is another issue.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont get it, p$g is doing fine, why would he want to leave ?

why would p$g agree to sell ? and for how much ?

and indeed, how on earth are we gonna afford his wages, he was at 12+mil iirc

Then again, the best true centreforward in the world, should not pass it possible

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuck off, I'm not going to think about this at all. I would most likely end up crying if I hyped myself up for Ibra only to be let down afterwards.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hate that big fat fuck raiola, why is he doing this, to attract the attention of bigger teams ?

He knows how shit goes on, he definatly knows what wage we can give a player and what zlatan is on it

SO WHY THE FUCK, THIS

I'll not be tempted in believing my favorite and the best CF in the world will come

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,460
    He'd be a great backup but not necessary. If we can sell Pepe and not pay too much for him and then fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)