Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,882
    Look at how Nico turned on me and tuZ. I thought we were buddies but you ran to VS and Romeo just like this. Now he gets all the news wrong so don't come back crying to me.

:xmas:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    :touched:

:D

He's Class. Better than that Strootman hack!
    no he isn't
    strootman is van bommel 2 (not wc but for sure a handfull guy to have in your squad). and clasie is nothing special, let say it this way Feyenoord has greater talents then Clasie (all though he comes from the same town as me).

Vilhena :heart: watch that kid Mark, Juve already scouted him ;)

Mar 12, 2012
    Di Marzio
    "Juve are on Doria, the buy in January will depend on the budget available and the needs of the field."
    "Peluso has more experience and knows how to play both centrally in a three-man defense and outdoor lefty."
    "Doria would still not be ready to season given the young age and the context from which it comes."
    "Lewandowski costs 25 million euro and will ignite the market in June saw the expiring contract with Borussia Dortmund. Upon him there are Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Manchester United."

Daniele Adani
    "Doria is similar to Leandro Castan, slower but with great room for improvement . He can be a good vice Chiellini."
    "Drogba have technique, power and leadership. In certain age it is difficult to regain rhythm."
    "Lewandowski is a complete striker, marks and works for the team. I believe that now he is not for sale by the Germans."

The mentioned names for the winter mecrcato until now are:
    Peluso + Doria
    Villa / Sanchez / Llorente
    No Drogba according to Conte and Marotta.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Di Marzio
    "Juve are on Doria, the buy in January will depend on the budget available and the needs of the field."
    "Peluso has more experience and knows how to play both centrally in a three-man defense and outdoor lefty."
    "Doria would still not be ready to season given the young age and the context from which it comes."
    "Lewandowski costs 25 million euro and will ignite the market in June saw the expiring contract with Borussia Dortmund. Upon him there are Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Manchester United."
    Milan and inter cant even afford his shoelaces

man utd is stacked on strikers

Daniele Adani
    "Doria is similar to Leandro Castan, slower but with great room for improvement . He can be a good vice Chiellini."
    "Drogba have technique, power and leadership. In certain age it is difficult to regain rhythm."
    "Lewandowski is a complete striker, marks and works for the team. I believe that now he is not for sale by the Germans."
    captain obvious

Peluso + Doria
    villa, sanchez and llorente arent for sale

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Di Marzio

Daniele Adani

Peluso + Doria
    Is that Adani dude really trying to describe Didier fuckin' Drogba to us?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,895

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Conte from yesterday's interview : Balotelli has the characteristics of great player but costs the same as the Mona Lisa and we can not afford particular players. Del Piero is unique and will be hard to find another player who will make his path. I hope so for the President, who can find a player like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)