Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Botafogo will not even be able to hold the quarterback Doria, 18. The Juventus of Italy, is willing to engage the player in any way, and business will be sated in early January. This time, the Italian club waved a proposal that could reach € 9 million (£ 24.7 million). Payment will be made in two installments, according to GLOBOESPORTE.COM found.

Doria had received two proposals from Juventus. Most of them had reached 5.5 million euros, but the Botafogo president Mauricio Assumpcao, did not allow the player to negotiate this value, initially stating that the person concerned should reach 10 million. With the proximity of the new proposal, the output will be enshrined.

Botafogo has 40% of the economic rights of Doria, who played just 20 games with the shirt alvinegra. Banco BMG owns 20%, and another 40% belong to a group of investors. It will be the largest trading the club's history.

- The situation is not yet final, but the conversation with Botafogo evolved, and the operation is to take place in early January - Jolden Vergette said, one of the entrepreneurs player.

With the departure of Doria, Botafogo live a dilemma with the quarterbacks. The club has Antônio Carlos, Fabio Ferreira and Brinner under contract and need chasing reinforcements at the position. The team presents again on January 4, 2013.
Botafogo has already negotiated with Elkeson Guanghzou Evergrande (China) for $ 17 million and Caio with Samsung Suwon Bluewings (South Korea) for $ 6.7 million.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What about Romeo? :D

Sorry for ruining the joke, but all the payments these days are paid in installments.
Beppe has his ways with loan(+co-own)+option to buy, to gain an extra installment(s). I don't think just two installments suit him.

Fuck Curva, there was a time that Goal.com was banned from this site :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Have you seen him play?
shit :D Not actually :p

But he looks great in the 10 min video i saw.I talked to a Botafago fan about him as well and he says Doria at 18 was their best CB in the last year or so and says he has a high ceiling as well..I believe he is rated higher than Marquinhos too(that Roma CB who has been a revelation this season)..

A bit of overreaction from me i know :spliff:

Jul 1, 2010
shit :D Not actually :p

But he looks great in the 10 min video i saw.I talked to a Botafago fan about him as well and he says Doria at 18 was their best CB in the last year or so and says he has a high ceiling as well..I believe he is rated higher than Marquinhos too(that Roma CB who has been a revelation this season)..

A bit of overreaction from me i know :spliff:
One can make Pepe look like Cristiano Ronaldo in a youtube clip FFS :D

We need @PedroFlu for his opinion on this Doria kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like he already did :tup:

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/37388-Matheus-Dória-Macedo-CB-LB-Botafogo

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
isco in a 3-5-1-1 i wonder if it would work

certainly he has alot of excellent skills, but i think he lacks the scoring, and i'm not sure if he could be a reference point like vucinic

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,860
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)