Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Vucinic - Giroud - J. Rodriguez
Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal
Kolarov - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner
Buffon​

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
:p

How good is Giroud?
He's a complete player.

He has a great left foot, he's good with the right and he is capable of great headers; he's also able to produce superb volleys. He's quick, tall and mobile. He has good movement and knows how to beat an offside trap. Giroud is a poacher, but he's also able to produce genuine passes. He's good with the ball at his feet and has decent technical abilities, unlike many poachers. He's able to bring other players into play and to bully defenders because of its strong presence in the box.

He made 21 goals and 9 assists this season in ligue 1 and he made 1 goal and 2 assists in 124 minutes for France. Considering his price and wages, I'd want him ahead of Dzeko. I'd prefer Higuain, RVP or Cavani if compared to him, but if we take him we could probably have enough to buy a winger.

blʘndu;3692699 said:
giroud is a matri kind of player...
No way, I like Matri, but they are different. They are both poachers, but Giroud is able to do much more than that.

I don't trust a player until he performs well at least for two consecutive seasons.
Don't know if this helps, but he already performed a similar season two years ago when he was in ligue 2 with 21 goals and 7 assists. It's really not worth the same, but it was only to show that he already performed a good season before. Now he has to do it in top leagues, but I have no doubt he will; I see him develop even further if he goes to a top club.

He's still a risk, but I think he's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)