Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I would love to see Destro in the Bianconeri shirt. He has got all the potential it needs to succeed as one of the best strikers as well. I firmly believe in Destro. Did you see him when Siena played Milan? Ibra just couldn't mock him off because of his strength. And he surely has an eye for a goal. If all the hot summer names break down I say we go for Destro and add two creative players around him, something like this;
Vucinic - Destro - Giovinco
That should be sufficient given we have a world class midfield and fullbacks of top class to push up as well..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would love to see Destro in the Bianconeri shirt. He has got all the potential it needs to succeed as one of the best strikers as well. I firmly believe in Destro. Did you see him when Siena played Milan? Ibra just couldn't mock him off because of his strength. And he surely has an eye for a goal. If all the hot summer names break down I say we go for Destro and add two creative players around him, something like this;
Vucinic - Destro - Giovinco
That should be sufficient given we have a world class midfield and fullbacks of top class to push up as well..
:lol: You want us to compete in the CL with this? :rolleyes: :sergio: :wallbang: :disagree: Good luck with that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

Let's not exaggerate. Destro will be an awesome option, but he's nowhere near the finished article.
He's a year or two away before he can be considered as a top striker on a top team.

He would be great as a back up now though.

---------- Post added 30.05.2012 at 10:45 ----------

Fenerbahce willing to pay €4m for Ziegler. Reto arrived on free transfer at Juve before he was loaned out. #juvenews
A 4 million profit, you say?

Hmmmm.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Thank you :D

I doubt Italian football will hit the top 3 UEFA spots anytime soon; if anything, they might get overtaken by the French or even the Russians. I'd say Italian football needs at least 3-5 years to get back to the European summit.
I honestly think it will be longer than that unless Italian teams really step in the EL. But I doubt that since Napoli + Merda will really want to go for CL places and therefore focus on Serie A a lot more. Same with Udinese, Lazio and Roma so competition for those 2 (2&3 :D) places will be really tight. PSG will also help France a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if they overtake Italy in a couple of years.

how about royston drenthe ,,, he will be a free agent in this summer ,, no rumors or talks about him ?
Fucking shit, not worth it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)